Aaron Rodgers Rips Joe Biden And 'Fake White House' In Anti-Vax Rant

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
-- "Asked in the preseason whether he was vaccinated, Rodgers uttered what may go down as four of the most infamous words of his career: "Yeah, I've been immunized."

The phrasing, he said on Thursday, was not misleading. It was in fact purposeful and specific.

"I had a plan going in for that question to be asked," Rodgers said. "It was a pseudo witch hunt going on -- who was vaccinated, who wasn't vaccinated. I was in a multimonth conversation that turned into an appeal process with the NFL at that time, and my appeal hinged on that exact statement [immunized]. So what I said was, No. 1, factually true. I went through a multi-immunization process. And at the end of that, I don't know what you would call it, I would call it immunized." --

:scream:o_O:dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
-- "Asked in the preseason whether he was vaccinated, Rodgers uttered what may go down as four of the most infamous words of his career: "Yeah, I've been immunized."

The phrasing, he said on Thursday, was not misleading. It was in fact purposeful and specific.

"I had a plan going in for that question to be asked," Rodgers said. "It was a pseudo witch hunt going on -- who was vaccinated, who wasn't vaccinated. I was in a multimonth conversation that turned into an appeal process with the NFL at that time, and my appeal hinged on that exact statement [immunized]. So what I said was, No. 1, factually true. I went through a multi-immunization process. And at the end of that, I don't know what you would call it, I would call it immunized." --

:scream:o_O:dunno:

grey61.gif

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Dude was psychotic the way he called out that female reporter too, asking for an apology for the "COVID toe" article she didn't even write. Then weeks later after he knew he fucked up, still doubled down and wouldn't admit that HE was misinformed:

Rodgers, based on some texts from friends, was convinced Knight had written the piece. Noticeably agitated, he went after her during his weekly Zoom with the media, at one point thrusting his bare foot in front of the camera to prove it didn't have the lesions mentioned in the story.

"That's actually called disinformation when you perpetuate false information about an individual," Rodgers said. "I have a fractured toe. So, I expect a full apology from Molly Knight and whoever her editor was."

Knight, after she finally unpacked what had happened, was baffled. Her mentions and direct messages were being overwhelmed with venom. She even got a few death threats. The New York Post emailed to ask whether she had any comment. Knight deleted the tweet and typed up a message in her Notes app trying to explain that she wasn't the author of the piece, but it only slowed the harassment.

Rodgers showed no remorse when he learned, in the coming days, that Knight wasn't the author of the story. He said he had a "respectful conversation" with Andrew Beaton, the Journal staffer who wrote the erroneous piece, and appreciated him reaching out to the Packers to clear things up. "I still don't believe there wasn't an ulterior motive, but we had a nice conversation," Rodgers said. But he felt Knight was "definitely not without blame." He offered no apology, called her "opportunistic" and implied she tried to use the situation to her advantage.

I ask Rodgers, months after the incident, if there was any part he wished he would have handled differently, given time to reflect.

"In retrospect, I should have read it first, and maybe it would have been different," Rodgers said. "I wouldn't maybe have mentioned her name. But she was piling on. It was a perfect storm for her to jump on this anti-vaxxer, flat-earther who ended up getting COVID toe and he's got lesions on the bottom of his feet. So, she chose her platform to run with an absolutely ridiculous story."

:smh: