Actor De'Aundre Bonds warns all men who are married to female prison guards that their wives are cheating

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was no other person there. She was a Delta stewardess, so her husband was back home in Atlanta. I fucked her while I was on tour. And she was a white woman.
Oh my damn! Posted in another thread about flight attendants are the most unfaithful, disloyal bitches on the planet. Was in Dallas in March on some business and in D.C. for my sons birthday. Both times stayed at the Embassy suites. Both times Delta crew were on my floor. Both times......you know the rest. Didn't even take the rings off. If any of you cats married to one, I apologize in advance.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Anytime I work in a new building two things I need to know immediately. Where to take a shit on the low in case of emergencies, and where to fuck on the low in case of emergencies.

Alot of bitches at work like to fuck raw too. They don't like bringing that condom smell home on them. Some bitches even buy Plan Bs from CVS with a pre paid debit card during lunch to stay discreet.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd say Bonds Is 98% right. 20+ year job, automatic double/ triple shifts, your hardly ever home, your gonna work some holidays. when your off your significant other Is at work, Stockholm syndrome, and If not with the inmates there's plenty of other officers to go around . There's plenty of opportunity, I know quite a few C.O. chicks that started as devoted wives to end up a couple years later divorced, fired or in jail for fucking around with officers/inmates. Also don't think It's just female C.O.'s Male C.O.'s that work In the women's facilities get caught up as well.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread is about to go off the rails. :lol: Women in masculine roles grow a dick. They become so alpha that they go after the dick. If your chick does ANY job normal fit for a man, she has a dick now: truck driver, construction, cops, paramedics, prison. If she’s in charge of alpha men: dispatch, coordinator, warehouse manager, fahgettabout it. The average hoe works a job where they can be saved: waitress, bartender, any club, bar or lounge, flight attendants, and any other job where they rely on tips. If she works for tips long after college she’s likely a hoe. Newly divorced, she’s going to become a hoe. If her job is harder than yours, she’s fair game. Be an accountant while she works in the ER..:dunno::dunno:

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Thread is about to go off the rails. :lol: Women in masculine roles grow a dick. They become so alpha that they go after the dick. If your chick does ANY job normal fit for a man, she has a dick now: truck driver, construction, cops, paramedics, prison. If she’s in charge of alpha men: dispatch, coordinator, warehouse manager, fahgettabout it. The average hoe works a job where they can be saved: waitress, bartender, any club, bar or lounge, flight attendants, and any other job where they rely on tips. If she works for tips long after college she’s likely a hoe. Newly divorced, she’s going to become a hoe. If her job is harder than yours, she’s fair game. Be an account while she works in the ER..:dunno::dunno:
I've fucked 2 of my female managers. One married, and the other one was divorced.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember that bruh on snowfall, I rember sayin nah, he too good,

that muthafucka is NOT acting.. he RELIVING shit....

he fo sho aint lying.. but if you girl reports to a MAN... then 98 percent chance

you sharing the ho..

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Flight Attendants…..They have no morals. I know the pilots love their job :lol: :smh:
Fuck morals. I want some muthafuckin pussy!!!!! I don't know a single muthafucka who nutted off morals and values. :jackoff:

cIZ3eG.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
There was no other person there. She was a Delta stewardess, so her husband was back home in Atlanta. I fucked her while I was on tour. And she was a white woman.
You did the right thing buddy. I'm very proud of you for pounding that crakkka till her pussy looked like one of Satchel Pagie's baseball mitts. :yes:

Zi3hJ2.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Hotel front desk worker(overnight)…..so easy
I was in the Netherlands few years back, was so tired as i got there from jetlag and time difference. This badd desk clerk black chick was giving me looks and vibes thru the nite, was having drinks with friends and saw her two other times that nite in the main hall/lobby. Wanted to catch her again before going up and never saw her that nite or rest of the trip. Was actively hanging in the hotel bar and never saw her again. She looked like an exotic model, foine...

Now come to think of it, I wonder if she thought I was this famous football player. The whole trip, people thought I was.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in the Netherlands few years back, was so tired as i got there from jetlag and time difference. This badd desk clerk black chick was giving me looks and vibes thru the nite, was having drinks with friends and saw her two other times that nite in the main hall/lobby. Wanted to catch her again before going up and never saw her that nite or rest of the trip. Was actively hanging in the hotel bar and never saw her again. She looked like an exotic model, foine...

Now come to think of it, I wonder if she thought I was this famous football player. The whole trip, people thought I was.

I worked at a JW Marriott several years ago. I added 15 bodies to my count just from coworkers at that Place and another 4 from fucking guests, hell I was faithful to my Ex wife until I started working at the bitch :lol:.

It got to the point whenever we had a bad new girl my coworkers (who weren’t squares) would be like we already know you’re going to smash that lol!! I have a code now where I don’t smash married chicks but i used to knock them down the easiest. I’ve seen Guest spit game at the front desk chicks for 30 mins next thing you know during their lunch break or after getting off work them Chicks were in dudes rooms….I would always take chances on hollering at a front desk chick if you see a baddie.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I worked at a JW Marriott several years ago. I added 15 bodies to my count just from coworkers at that Place and another 4 from fucking guests, hell I was faithful to my Ex wife until I started working at the bitch :lol:.

It got to the point whenever we had a bad new girl my coworkers (who weren’t squares) would be like we already know you’re going to smash that lol!! I have a code now where I don’t smash married chicks but i used to knock them down the easiest. I’ve seen Guest spit game at the front desk chicks for 30 mins next thing you know during their lunch break or after getting off work them Chicks were in dudes rooms….I would always take chances on hollering at a front desk chick if you see a baddie.
Married chick's are the easiest to mess with. They want no ties and no commitments. Been going there since my teens. Learned from that young.

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh I BEEN telling ya’ll POSTAL WOMEN especially if she’s working in the Plant over night shift ( Tour 1)
OH I BEEN FUCKIN my coworkers over the years! They could be - single, engaged, married, separated, don’t Matta

You that MF got them gals beefing in the spread

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've fucked 2 of my female managers. One married, and the other one was divorced.
I've only had one female supervisor that I wanted to smash. She's engaged now. I should've tried harder when I had the chance.

And add call center to that list. All the time spent together in mutual misery can lead to good times.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Married chick's are the easiest to mess with. They want no ties and no commitments. Been going there since my teens. Learned from that young.

Yes!!! I was knocking them down until I seen some shit on the News where the Husband ended up killing the side dude, side dudes mother ,and side dudes kid…..I was like fuck that no more married chicks for me :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yes!!! I was knocking them down until I seen some shit on the News where the Husband ended up killing the side dude, side dudes mother ,and side dudes kid…..I was like fuck that no more married chicks for me :smh:
Damn. Dat muthafucka went full retard over the pussy. :smh:

faZ6ZO.jpg

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was just thinking....Killagram would've love this thread, putting his insight, anecdotes and colloquialisms as only he could. R.I.P. to the Killamayne....jackk!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hehehe hotel workers.. my boy has been working at 1 for over 13 yrs and the pussy you can get from the customers to the employees to outside entities that deal with hotels is outstanding. I still want this joint that use to work at my boy hotel who let’s just say a few yrs ago he invited her out to celebrate his bday at a strip party. She was getting extra turned on by the dancers and I saw her bi-sexual capabilities show its face, she could easily be used as bait and I know could get her to do all sorts of freaky shit around female temptation + she made 6 figs so I could have her splurge on me. I was nice cause it was my boy co worker and didn’t want any conflict in the work place but now she’s not there anymore and I want to corrupt her

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hehehe hotel workers.. my boy has been working at 1 for over 13 yrs and the pussy you can get from the customers to the employees to outside entities that deal with hotels is outstanding. I still want this joint that use to work at my boy hotel who let’s just say a few yrs ago he invited her out to celebrate his bday at a strip party. She was getting extra turned on by the dancers and I saw her bi-sexual capabilities show its face, she could easily be used as bait and I know could get her to do all sorts of freaky shit around female temptation + she made 6 figs so I could have her splurge on me. I was nice cause it was my boy co worker and didn’t want any conflict in the work place but now she’s not there anymore and I want to corrupt her
Indeed. When we get to towns it’s often a free for all. And, yes, the front desk girls are prime targets. They get hit on constantly. They can access the rooms for their escapades and never get caught by their men. I always flirt with em. Any chick who works 3rd shirt—we all know why. Out of high school I took a janitorial job cleaning office buildings overnight. Some had banks and other businesses so we had to be locked in, but once you walk past the guard at the door, it was chaos. Fucking in closets, on desks, I was on the floor team, where we stripped and waxed or buffed floors. I used to smash this chick that cleaned the offices so I would have her on the floor I was buffing or waxing and would just put out wet floor signs and cones and nobody would walk on the floors so we could fuck without fear of being caught. Another chick used to give a couple of us head and pussy and when we all got let out after our shift her husband would be waiting in the car for her—mouth freshly splooted in. I drove a forklift 2nd shift (4 to midnight) at a major furniture distributor and we used to fuck in the back of the semi trailers behind stacks of boxes. Forklift drivers had a special honk to warn us a supervisor of as walking the floor. In the early 90s the cameras were shit, stationary and easy to avoid.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s cool you put the homie before pussy :cool:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I hit a few married chicks when I worked in the lingerie dept. at a big retail store. Yeah, I know. What the fuck were they thinking?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody fuckin as much as mofokrs that work in those Postal Distribution facilities

except maybe the police.