AIDS epidemic is back: Houston we have a problem. Texas nurse breaks down in tears cuz all the AIDS cases are skyrocketing. @SexyRed

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like you scared of pussy son. This literally makes no sense
Whoa, Kemosabe! Never been afraid of anything in my life except snakes and lightning. Just love the natural feel of pussy and was not thinking about the after effects. Got vett the bitch first

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Maybe the women you deal with but when I was in high school and early 20’s women would ask all the time. Also you being a heterosexual non drug user has nothing to do with the women you fucking also fucking some DL nigga or a DL drug addict nigga on the side :dunno:
It does have something to do with it. Your odds are worse if you're gay or a drug addict. We all know you can get HIV from a woman, but it's harder to contract being a man up in some pussy. Over 100 women I've slept with in my lifetime, maybe 10 asked me to use a condom.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Whoa, Kemosabe! Never been afraid of anything in my life except snakes and lightning. Just love the natural feel of pussy and was not thinking about the after effects. Got vett the bitch first
Again I've never heard a man say I don't want to put a condom on for some new pussy. Get you a condom with the non latex material (like the lifestyle skyns) where you can feel the heat and hit that pussy. Stop being scared man

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get it all out @ Mrfreddygoodbud

OH its GONNA GET ALL IT OUT,

TILL THEM GAY AGENDA LOVING GIVE ALL OUR MONEY AND POWER AWAY TO ISREAL

VACCINE MANDATE LOVIN DO NOTHING ABOUT CHEMTRAILS AKA GEO ENGINEERING,

HATE THE NORMAL FAMILY, LOVE PROMOTING SEX CHANGE TO YOUNG CHILDREN and trying to pass laws so

CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE THIRTEEN CAN HAVE A SEX CHANGE WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION...

YEA ONCE THEM WEIRDOS ARE GONE AND FORGOT BOUT, IT WILL BE ALL FUCKIN OUT!!!

Tks fo the INSPIRATION!!!

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It does have something to do with it. Your odds are worse if you're gay or a drug addict. We all know you can get HIV from a woman, but it's harder to contract being a man up in some pussy. Over 100 women I've slept with in my lifetime, maybe 10 asked me to use a condom.
I mean yeah that’s common sense we’re at lower risk than Gay men. But given the increase in DL men, hell I know women who actually date Bisexual men :smh: It’s playing Russian roulette especially if you live in a major city with a high HIV rate. There are countries in Africa were the gay population in extremely low and Heterosexual males have the highest HIV rate

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
AIDS is a biological attack, that is implemented through "health care"

and its biological weaponry in the form of "medication" that slowly breaks and

wears down a lab rats immune system...

Folks who trusted their immune system are still alive today..

folks that followed that little demon dr fugazi aka dr Fauci, and took

that deadly toxic drug AZT, that dr fauci said was a cure.

WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY THE CAUSE OF AIDS DEATHS!! and of course the media

which pushed the fuck out of this THEORY called aids, just like the pushed the fuck

out of this THEORY called covid....

people as a whole are stupid fuckin sheep, and cant even make the connection of muthafuckas,

spraying shit into the air, we breathing in this shit they are spraying,

and not making the connection that... HEY all these chemicals being sprayed over us, MIGHT HAVE

A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON OUR RESIPITORY SYSTEM .. but rather than implement the slightest of logic..

WE rather listen to some over compensated talkin head reading from a fuckin script, to provide us our,

logic and information... instead of critically thinking, we just repeat shit like stupid sheep.. COVID 19.. wtf???

instead of saying who why and what are they spraying over us, what effect is this having,

why is OUR MILITARY SPRAYING US and WHO IS ENSURING ITS NOT EFFECTING OUR HEALTH..

FO DAMN SURE AINT THE GAY AGENDA LOVING DEMOCRATS... gotta give PROPS TO THE POLITICIANS

IN TENNESEE tho, THEY ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING TO PROTECT THEIR POPULATION FROM THESE

ATTACK ON US by some UNKNOWN ENTITY...

and YES YOU CAN CURE AIDS.. but if you a SHEEEP AND JUST BAAA BAAAA THROUGH LIFE,

ON YOUR FUCKIN TENTH VACCINE WAITING FOR THE NEXT BOOSTER.....having a shelf full

of all types of side effect causing medication...as OPPOSED TO,

MAKING YOUR FOOD YOUR MEDICINE....being

a brain dead lab rat......ignorance of ones self, IS THE OPPOSITE OF ASCENSION!!

you need to fear aids covid all that shit!!!

If you TRUST your IMMUNSE SYSTEM do WHAT IT TAKES TO FORTIFY IT...

YOU LAUGH AT ALL THIS SHIT...

and free TIP.. get yourself some fuckin ZINC and vit C...

and tell covid and all its variants to SUCK YO DICK!!!!

A dude was bragging to me two month ago, about having ALL THE VACCINES and BOOSTERS,

muthafucka LITERALLY LOST HIS SENSE OF BALANCE, and has a weird pain in his chest.....

just had a brain scan the other day..

THESE ARE THE STORIES THE MEDIA WILL NOT COVER... THE FAILURE OF THE VACCINE and THE MILLIONS

OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING AS A RESULT... dude has to walk really slow outdoors, and we he gets indoors,

he gets dizzy if he stands up too long, and has to sit down or hold the walls...

THE WAIT AND SEE APPROACH.. of the ANTI LAB RATTERS aka THE ANTI VAXXERS was CORRECT!!!

MASS MEDIA LIED AGAIN.. first weapons of mass destruction in iraq, got a whole leader killed, hundreds of thousands

dead, a whole country looted over a "lie" the same media is trying to convince you... some covid variant,

is the reason for your fatigue/cough/flu like symptoms etc.. and NOT GEO ENGINEERING!!!

GOOGLE "GEO -ENGINEERING", and tell me all that shit they spraying is NOT entering our bodies through the air

we breathe...!! yea convince me of THAT SHIT!!

if you a REAL KNIGGA you better trust NATURE .. if u want to trust humans..

well good luck with that shit!! I changed my mindset and my eating habits,

and I feel like Im getting younger... Im pushing fifty gaining muscle mass...

I trust nature, NOT overly compensated humans in lab coats!!!
Well if they just think of health maybe they will manifest it away with the law of attraction. In fact people shouldn’t even get aids tests because the test will make them think they have aids and thus make them manifest it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well if they just think of health maybe they will manifest it away with the law of attraction. In fact people shouldn’t even get aids tests because the test will make them think they have aids and thus make them manifest it.

almost grasshopper,

They need to THINK HEALTH

THEN ACT UPON GOOD HEALTH,

THROUGH PROPER ACTION, AKA

EATING TO LIVE AND WORKING OUT..

as oppossed to living to eat, and ending up with a shelf full

of medication..

CHOOSE WISELY GRASSHOPPER!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
These zod niggas don't care bro
:smh:

It's worse, they get offended when you tell them that.

How much further can you illustrate that the anus wasn't designed to be fucked? They think they can repurpose an asshole into a pussy and turn it into a lifestyle.

Welp, give it time....

d025fe7eac818dfd92d8449da783ed23.gif

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Isn't it weird that there was no HIV then AiDS? Just many cases were just "bam" You got the monster.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
Luckily, I learned early on not to be on that raw is life type shit. In college, niggas managed to talk this ugly broad into coming into the dorm and letting anyone that wanted to fuck do so. Few weeks went by and her dad showed up to the campus for whatever reason and nutted up on her. Turned out she had HIV and was fuckin hella dudes raw, I guess out of spite or whatever. He made her withdraw from school and leave with him. Over time after that, you saw dude after dude in the dorm withdrawing from school. Everyone knew what time it was/ That was some wild shit to see as a freshman..and the wild shit was, I sat behind the chick in one of my classes. Shit spread around the yard so fast that nearly everyone knew. That one night fucked up a whole lot of niggas lives forever off that easy nut.

coachk1977

Star
Registered
The problem is people are not scared of STDs anymore.
I'm proud to say that I'm 38 and don't know what raw pussy feels like. And I'm far from a dry dick incel but I stay strapped up. I don't think that there's any pussy worth getting burned over much less getting something that is incurable.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Yeah HIV is pretty much considered a chronic disease now.
It’s been that way for years.
No difference than diabetes or high blood pressure.

It’s sad people aren’t protecting themselves though.

Does anyone read the things they post. The article says the drugs prevent the onset of AIDS complications but the drugs still have side effects that can effect you later in life.

Some of those drugs are probably radiation therapy. Eventually the bill comes due for anything radioactive.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also you being a heterosexual non drug user has nothing to do with the women you fucking also fucking some DL nigga or a DL drug addict nigga on the side :dunno:

That's not how it works.

ThreadCritic is actually correct. His chances of contracting it with his listed lifestyle is non existent

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Then you got this shit in Houston...

I had to do a serious double take and re-watch that video cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought girls street walking wasn't a thing anymore. I thought that kind of sex trade became obsolete and died out in the 1980's to early 1990's.

The last time I saw an actual street walkers in person or the flesh like those seen in the video was in the late 80's to early 90's. Then after that everything went dead silence. You never hear or see them in people's conscious mind through any kind social media. So I thought that kind of sex trade died out.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I had to do a serious double take and re-watch that video cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought girls street walking wasn't a thing anymore. I thought that kind of sex trade became obsolete and died out in the 1980's to early 1990's.

The last time I saw an actual street walkers in person or the flesh like those seen in the video was in the late 80's to early 90's. Then after that everything went dead silence. You never hear or see them in people's conscious mind through any kind social media. So I thought that kind of sex trade died out.

Dude, these videos are put up daily in youtube in 4K.

It's big in New York, Houston, LA and Seattle.