Akron, OH police officers shoot at 25yo unarmed black man 90 times.....60 hit him....

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the cops pulled him over and a chase ensued. While the cops were in pursuit they heard him fire several shots at them. He jumped out of the car while it was still moving and instead of laying on the ground continued to run. The cops assumed that he was going to keep shooting at them so they sent him to the crossroads. It turns out that he left his gun in the car. Sounds like a stupid games stupid prizes scenario.
The only thing that would make me feel bad about this situation is if the cops planted the gun or he never actually fired the weapon that was in the car.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This retarded coon thinks presidents have each individual police officer on puppet strings and control their actions. You might be the most retarded fucking faggit in America. I’ve never seen a bigger simpleton in my god damn life

Bitch you live in a fucking attack 24/7 and get your news from Worldstar. The only time you leave that attic is when you gotta suck off a batch of Asian men. You in your 50s still pretending to be a fake doctor. Arrested development got you in grade 2.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Sad story.

Pigs feeling themselves more than ever. :smh: Them Akron pigs ain't shit and operate like CPD-lite. They will be on you for the usual fishing expedition traffic shit.
Why are pigs still engaging in high-speed chases over traffic shit? :smh: How the fuck is that still a thing? Lives at risk over traffic stops in 2022.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bitch you live in a fucking attack 24/7 and get your news from Worldstar. The only time you leave that attic is when you gotta suck off a batch of Asian men. You in your 50s still pretending to be a fake doctor. Arrested development got you in grade 2.
I do? Want to post our house and cars and see who lives in an attic? Cmon tranny lover you who ever had the shitty whip and crib has to be banned for life you willing to stand on your bullshit that I’m a 50 year old in an attic. The only truth is you fuck men

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the cops pulled him over and a chase ensued. While the cops were in pursuit they heard him fire several shots at them. He jumped out of the car while it was still moving and instead of laying on the ground continued to run. The cops assumed that he was going to keep shooting at them so they sent him to the crossroads. It turns out that he left his gun in the car. Sounds like a stupid games stupid prizes scenario.
The only thing that would make me feel bad about this situation is if the cops planted the gun or he never actually fired the weapon that was in the car.

That was "their" narrative.....

Who's to say he even fired the gun or wait for it......

Who's to say the gun wasn't planted after the fact?

Cops "say" they heard what they thought was 1 or 2 gun shots as he was driving away......maybe his muffler was back firing......

Or they didn't hear shit and simply wanted their K.A.N. card that night....

8 officers shot 90 rounds at 1 person that was actively running away......

Mayne FOH there is no justifying that!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
That was "their" narrative.....

Who's to say he even fired the gun or wait for it......

Who's to say the gun wasn't planted after the fact?

Cops "say" they heard what they thought was 1 or 2 gun shots as he was driving away......maybe his muffler was back firing......

Or they didn't hear shit and simply wanted their K.A.N. card that night....

8 officers shot 90 rounds at 1 person that was actively running away......

Mayne FOH there is no justifying that!!
Unlike CPD, akron pigs got dash cams readily available. Truth is about to come out.

To me though, it comes back to engaging in a chase over a fucking traffic ticket. That shit must stop in 20 fucking 22. Pigs and their Call of Duty, wannabe tough guy shit needs to be legislated out of existence. They literally make people snap.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This retarded coon thinks presidents have each individual police officer on puppet strings and control their actions. You might be the most retarded fucking faggit in America. I’ve never seen a bigger simpleton in my god damn life

Doc, bra, why you keep letting this dude steal your energy? Comon bra, "you" better than that.

protect-your-energy-quote-s-1024x1024.jpg

energy-vampire-quote-mateo-sol-fb-1024x536.jpg