Akron, OH police officers shoot at 25yo unarmed black man 90 times.....60 hit him....

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Where you stand on this after seeing the video?
Tamir Rice all over again.

This must be his other band boy brother.

U know damn well how I feel about this shit.

Tamir Rice and Jaylans Walker are both BandBoy criminals

One had a gun in the car

One had a “gun” in his hand

Zero innocence

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Where did I make it clear that I had not problem with black people hurting each other?

Only thing I made clear was that you need to shut the fuck up.

Cause this thread aint about what you talking about.

This thread is exactly what I'm talking about. Again you excuse certain shit because that's what you dumb low vibrational niggas do. Go protest for that criminal...I know who won't be

alexw

Platinum Member
Tamir Rice all over again.

This must be his other band boy brother.

U know damn well how I feel about this shit.

Tamir Rice and Jaylans Walker are both BandBoy criminals

One had a gun in the car

One had a “gun” in his hand

Zero innocence
Tamir Rice?
You compared this criminal ass nigga to Tamir Rice?
You have never been the smartest nigga so why am I surprised

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Tamir Rice?
??????

Gene said Tamir was a gang banger

A BandBoy if I recall.

That fake gun he had was used for robberies

This jayland nigga had the blick in the car and let off shots

alexw

Platinum Member
??????

Gene said Tamir was a gang banger

A BandBoy if I recall.

That fake gun he had was used for robberies

This jayland nigga had the blick in the car and let off shots
Gene never said no shit like that you weird migget bitch

alexw

Platinum Member
Dawg

Search Tamir and bandboy

Watch them posts come up.

Gene knows how I will always feel about that situation

Man you don't comprehend well...stick to trolling 2004 style

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Man you don't comprehend well...stick to trolling 2004 style
????

Fuck is you saying

This everyday u dumb bitch

A fucking July 4th shooting isnt

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So saying no means that it is "guilty until proven innocent".
That is what you are doing here.
No criminal record but he is being called a criminal.
Nope. It's easier for you to deal in absolutes. However, the world isn't always on or off. There is so much context.

In some cases, a court case is unnecessary regarding the guilt or innocence of a person because the preponderance of evidence that exists.

Straight up, if a dude jumps out of his car in front of my house with a ski mask on, I'm bustin. I shouldn't have to wait for him to do what I know he's about to do.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight up, if a dude jumps out of his car in front of my house with a ski mask on, I'm bustin. I shouldn't have to wait for him to do what I know he's about to do.

And unlike the cops, you'd be going to prison for shooting an unarmed man in your front lawn who was running away from you.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh please. You know you wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.
Stop it with the online machismo. You are much smarter than you are behaving this evening bro.
Much smarter.

Innocent until proven guilty. You know that is how an intelligent society must behave.

If not, innocent people can be imprisoned and killed at a higher rate than they are now.

Nope. It's easier for you to deal in absolutes. However, the world isn't always on or off. There is so much context.

In some cases, a court case is unnecessary regarding the guilt or innocence of a person because the preponderance of evidence that exists.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tamir Rice?
You still not telling me what he did that was criminal.

He shot his gun!
Okay, who or where did he shoot?

ALSO!
Ohio now joins 24 other states where people can carry concealed handguns without a permit, effective June 13, 2022.
Just letting you know having a gun isn't criminal.

He fired a shot?
So! Fucken! What!

The punishment doesn't fit the would-be crime.​

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Here is the thing that is being lost in this thread. The fucking chase for an equipment violation.

So the 'policing for profit' stop was legit.

He speeds off. That's where all this should have ended. Period. Department policy of every pig in the fucking nation should be do not engage in high-speed chases for fucking traffic tickets.

But no, all that shit is lost. Macho pigs who want to play tough guy can't wait for the dumb shit that followed the initial stop. They live for it.

Deepwaterdiver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Until Black people are ready to deal with all the shit these Presidents have signed that gives Police across this country sweeping powers to kill BLACK people with impunity it will always be OPEN SEASON on Black people wherever we are in this hell called AmeriKKKa! Yesterday (7-4-2022) some Muthafucka that looked like he may have been a nutcase cracka shot up a "parade" and they apprehended his ass without any gunfire. The footage of this cocksucka being taken is mind-blowing. They never and rarely do these hoe-ass police kill the right muthafucka with their bullshit tactics.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Good Morning America" ain't shit.
They reporting on it this morning talking about he was shot "dozens of times".

Yes he was! Shot at 7.5 dozen times and shot 5 dozen times.

66.67% hit rate.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still not telling me what he did that was criminal.

He shot his gun!
Okay, who or where did he shoot?

ALSO!
Ohio now joins 24 other states where people can carry concealed handguns without a permit, effective June 13, 2022.
Just letting you know having a gun isn't criminal.

He fired a shot?
So! Fucken! What!

The punishment doesn't fit the would-be crime.​
You were doing well until the last part. Nigga, if a shot is fired you better shoot back

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is the thing that is being lost in this thread. The fucking chase for an equipment violation.

He speeds off. That's where all this should have ended. Period. Department policy of every pig in the fucking nation should be do not engage in high-speed chases for fucking traffic tickets.

But no, all that shit is lost. Macho pigs who want to play tough guy can't wait for the dumb shit that followed the initial stop. They live for it.
What if the person was a dangerous criminal?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

I agree. I wholeheartedly believe that there is a policing problem in the US and that many police departments employ and protect racist CACs all over the country.

I also believe that we have a criminal problem in our communities. For far too long, the black community have shielded and defended the very people who make our communities unsafe to walk and live in.

It is only after a crime has hit home and a person is either directly the victim or someone they care for is the victim do we then seek the assistance of the police and all the rules go out the window.

The fact is, police are reactionary, they were never meant to PREVENT a crime from happening, thus they are not the solution to stopping violence and crime in our communities. However, they can be a tool in achieving that goal.

I feel sorry for the family. However, they know that their family member was not a saint. And riding around with a gun and a ski mask while eluding police doesn't do anything to support the idea that he was just some innocent dude.

Lastly, you guys have to see how f'd up this has become. The spin from both sides. One side minimizes the number of shots. The other side is disingenuous regarding being "unarmed." Republicans using this as an opportunity to point the finger at democrats...."see look at them being in charge." Democrats using this as an opportunity to campaign for votes and donations.

Ish is messed up man.

Last edited:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Until Black people are ready to deal with all the shit these Presidents have signed that gives Police across this country sweeping powers to kill BLACK people with impunity it will always be OPEN SEASON on Black people wherever we are in this hell called AmeriKKKa!

:rolleyes:

Open season on who? Young black men in ski mask who shoot at cops first? Well, yeah.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You were doing well until the last part. Nigga, if a shot is fired you better shoot back
If what you say is true... and this guy bodied three cops. then why is he still alive??

SHUT THE FUCK UP! THE PIGS CHOOSE WHO THE FUCK THEY WANNA BURY!
6QECIM3DOFFZDJYK4UXVRQMPOY.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is more and more evident that the most racist group of people on the planet are Caucasians. Their past and present despicable treatment of all people of color is undeniable.

A white man in Kentucky kills two white officers and is taken alive. Another white male kills seven and wounds 30 in Highland Park, Illinois and is taken into custody without incident after running AWAY from police.

A young unarmed black man is seen running AWAY from police in Ohio after a traffic stop and is shot 60 times.

White supremacists have infiltrated police departments across the nation and are indiscriminately killing black and brown men with impunity. Elijah Muhammad was right, "white people are devils", and people of color should stop expecting them to do the right thing. They never have and apparently never will. :mad:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What if the person was a dangerous criminal?
If you mean an open warrant for murder was discovered after the fishing expedition ....errrr I mean traffic stop, then get him. But a hot pursuit for a traffic stop should never fucking happen. Period. And a number of departments have a policy just like that.
I agree. I wholeheartedly believe that there is a policing problem in the US and that many police departments employ and protect racist CACs all over the country.

I also believe that we have a criminal problem in our communities. For far too long, the black community have shielded and defended the very people who make our communities unsafe to walk and live in.

It is only after a crime has hit home and a person is either directly the victim or someone they care for is the victim do we then seek the assistance of the police and all the rules go out the window.

The fact is, police are reactionary, they were never meant to PREVENT a crime from happening, thus they are not the solution to stopping violence and crime in our communities. However, they can be a tool in achieving that goal.

I feel sorry for the family. However, they know that their family member was not a saint. And riding around with a gun and a ski mask while eluding police doesn't do anything to support the idea that he was just some innocent dude.

Lastly, you guys have to see how f'd up this has become. The spin from both sides. One side minimizes the number of shots. The other side is disingenuous regarding being "unarmed." Republicans using this as an opportunity to point the finger at democrats...."see look at them being in charge." Democrats using this as an opportunity to campaign for votes and donations.

Ish is messed up man.
I agree with damn near everything you say. All except pigs being just reactionary. They are both reactionary and preventative. They are preventative in that we know their presence alone deters most criminals. Who the fuck robs a store with pigs right there? Why do you think these arabs will do all kinds of favors for pigs in the hood so the pigs hang around? Also, pigs are reactionary. Anyone who relies on them for personal protection is nuts. They can't be everywhere at once so there will be plenty of opportunities for criminals.

Maybe they are just finding out their family member wasn't a saint. Criminal records don't mean shit. Not everyone kicking up dust has a criminal records at 25. And we all know even the most ruthless street cats know how to act human around their families. Hell, a lot love their families. Show them the utmost respect and kindness. He might appear to just be a slacker to his family.

Yeah, there is spin since no one is fucking honest. If a person is honest about shit, they will get flamed by their respective side. And 'experts' don't know shit.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the end of the day.
The punishment doesn't fit the crime.​
That's it period. That man deserves his day in court period if he did something wrong. Unless he shot at the cops first, I don't wanna hear anything else. Having a gun is legal, having a loaded gun in your car is legal, having a ski mask is legal. They see black and they know they don't have to respect our rights, we go right along with this shit