All you"zod" anus asshole lovers are all FAGGOTS

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

nunya_bizzy22

Truth seeker
Registered
completely agree. this obsession with sodomy is unsafe, for both the male and female. The human anus and mouth were not created for sexual discourse. Thats why Gay sex leads to so many STD's. Even if its with a female, doing the oral and anal sex, is just morally wrong.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
I really don't understand you anal enthusiast. Beautiful, soft, warm, moist pussy right there yet you would rather take the dirt road? :confused: :smh:

K

kwazdog

Your delivery was a lil harsh, but at the core I agree. Shit on dick, hat or no hat is some nasty shit (no pun) Not my idea of sexy.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll stick my dick anywhere in a bitches holes on her body that she allows.

Real Shit Right there!! ^^^ You havent fully dominated a woman unless you put it in her ass. She could never talk shit about you ever after that. No pun.

so ya'll saying if your woman WANTED you fuck her in the ass...you wouldn't??

The only question I have for these niggas.

i have actually not made it into that many asses.

that said, this is one cock-monitoring ass thread.

bitch want me in there, i'm in there.

Yea every now and then One comes along.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Your delivery was a lil harsh, but at the core I agree. Shit on dick, hat or no hat is some nasty shit (no pun) Not my idea of sexy.
you think niggas that fuck bitches in they asses feel differently about that? you think niggas is mashin off in turds, b?

of the few bitches i assed off, i never had one single doodoo experience. that was my hangup before i didt it the first time and when i realized that that wasn't inherently a part of it i was down like 4 flat tires on a brougham.

King Natty

Rising Star
Registered
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B-fRo5kiZxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
this thread is a BAC1 virus cess pool...how the fuck you gonna worry about where im sticking my dick..:smh::smh:
if you got my pussy you wouldnt be worrying about shit like this..man i'am about to see SNEED and get a booster shot!!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

Soooo.....

Sticking my dick in a chick's asshole is gay.:smh:

But curious about what I do with my dick isn't gay???:confused:

On the gay chart,

Worry about what a man does with his dick>>>>>>>>>>> A man sticking his dick in any hole on a woman's body.

* two cents *