All you"zod" anus asshole lovers are all FAGGOTS

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Showing concern about what another man does with his dick is gay and the truest sign of utter faggotry at its finest.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've said before... it's not my thing (too much prep before and too too much clean up after), but if a chick is with me, it's important that no part of her is off limits. Usually means fingers, but if she's into it and wants it, I'll go there occasionally. Trust me, there are some women that like it, and if the female wants it, I don't see anything wrong with it.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
Registered
Man fucking a bitch in the ass is not gay :smh:

Period :hmm:

Feels great as well, especially if it's a big soft round jiggly booty :yes:

Just plopping around :eek:

Pussy is first but Imma hit that ass too :lol:

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
Ahahahahahahaha! What has to be on one's mind to make a thread like this? BGOL is pure comedy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
XoqAbDiZ.gif

:wepraise: :wepraise: :wepraise: :wepraise: :wepraise:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
As with anything if you overindulge in it. Where it's a requirement. I've had guys say that it's something that must happen. And there's just some who do it every now and again for a kick. It doesn't have to be so extreme

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
still waiting for an answer from the buggin out crew:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're not going to get it fam,

At best, it destroys their argument.:hmm:

At worst, it brings their sexuality into question; remember these are the same cats who are overly concerned where you put YOUR dick.:smh:

* two cents *

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have about 2 gigs worth of film of this sexy redbone taking my dick in her ass(with a condom). She begs for it and loves every minute. If I don't someone else will. Fuck y'all dick monitor ass niggas.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
still waiting for an answer from the buggin out crew:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Some cats get all up in arms about some people's tastes. I know women who love anal. I am always thrown back when I hear but hey. If that is what floats their boat then fuck. If my lady asks me... You bet I am doing it. Plus people gravitate towards the taboo.

If cats don't like it then don't venture into the threads where dudes are zod worshippers.

Shit... I don't go into threads on many topics because it is not something I want to see .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I have about 2 gigs worth of film of this sexy redbone taking my dick in her ass(with a condom). She begs for it and loves every minute. If I don't someone else will. Fuck y'all dick monitor ass niggas.

3 key words^^^:yes:. Gone to be a lot of broken hearts:lol: but I respect those who have standards when it comes to where their swords go.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The face a dick monitor makes when the gland is in sight.
:lol:

Look at that bootyhole breath. :rise:
the missing e makes this hilarious

As with anything if you overindulge in it. Where it's a requirement. I've had guys say that it's something that must happen. And there's just some who do it every now and again for a kick. It doesn't have to be so extreme
yeah now that or ass only type bitness, that's weird.

Forming strong opinions about the activity of another mans dick is not gay as fuck? Zod has already forgiven you, BGOL knob police.
the Knob Squad lol

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol:At the Gay X-men

Deadpool niggas

:lol: stealing

Given the remote chance a woman does ask I'd tell her no she doesn't have to pretend to like that shit for me, I don't have the Gay X-men gene

I've actually had a couple of chicks tell me that anal gives them their most intense orgasms.

Mostly likely telling you what they think you want to hear.

Wrong.

There is no in between with women on this issue.

Some like it and even ask for it, some don't.

Not that complicated.

Some women like to be punched in the face during sex too :dunno:
That being said most women don't like anal sex.