Alycia Baumgardner Shannon Ryan Claressa Shields Katie Taylor (Female Boxer's)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nina Marie Daniele

GOJQ_TDa8AAtmtU

GNzZHm8acAAT-W9

GNvxoAvb0AAMmYt

GNvxoAwawAA6BRZ

GNgIJL5a4AAaUeF

GNOhRonaoAAFzf-

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Pop that pussy claressa we waiting...
Dedicated to hating. It's admirable. When your girl AB next fight? Seems to be slipping my mind. When the last time you've been able to post something fight related with AB other than her fighting dirty drug test? Asking for a friend.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo when you start watching the sport and posting shit instead of Claressa all the time I'll take you seriously. Until then your in the BGOL troll category. I'm not debating no troll sorry lol.

Up your posting game on BGOL, you wasting my time. You act like those Wilder fan boys that used to post on the board lmfao.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yo when you start watching the sport and posting shit instead of Claressa all the time I'll take you seriously. Until then your in the BGOL troll category. I'm not debating no troll sorry lol.

Up your posting game on BGOL, you wasting my time. You act like those Wilder fan boys that used to post on the board lmfao.
Posting game? Nigga I got shit in real life to do other than try to be the #1 poster. And you stay sneak dissin Shields so I stay posting her.

And I see your goofy ass didn't say nothing bout that next AB fight. But I'm sure you'll have 10 post with her doing non boxing shit. Posting gram thots in a boxing thread.

You got it though Lord of the Post.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
My nigga get validation thru thread bumps. Next level loser shit. But what should I expect from a nigga that wanna be king of posting.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You in my threads I aint in yours. I dont care what you post really. You suck in here.

So let me help you out

When your done posting that thot Claressa in here try add a few more girls to the mix. Some fight clips from twitter or youtube would help, some pics of the girl goes a long way too. Thanks

Last edited: