Am I The Oldest Mofo On BGOL?? Let's Get An Age Check Head Count

hiphopchaos

Potential Star
Registered
21! been on here for about two years. (one year lurking) damn i thought this board had a lot of younger cats on here. cool shit!

frankimme

wannabe star
Registered
I stoped counting at 27, that is when I stoped missing nails when I worked with my grandfather... he alweays said that when I missed the nail with the hammer that meant my dic was not done growing... thank god it finally did, i started looking like a tripod... That was some time ago and as fro retirement home ... when I get there... i will still fuck five times a day... and maybe pussy krooks daughter will be one of my nurses...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
64!! TOP THAT!! Got a girl turnin 30 in a few, one turnin 40 next month, one turnin 50 in Oct. and a wife that's turnin 60 in a week... They all smilin and happy... :cool:

Found some one that can top you.......
FillDirt.jpg

jthebuda

Support BGOL
Registered
22, been lurking since I was like 16 though. Found a link to the board from the old asswatcher.com message board. Back when Wouncie was still relevant, to me at least.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
31, BD: April 17th. Been a member for about two months and been lurking since summer 2001. Accidently bumped into the site.

I know that the ages surprise some. I used to think it was all teenagers and some in their early twenties. But as you get older the more knowledge you get and the more you want to do. I now want to got to Brazil and fuck as many bitches as possible, fuck these hoes here. You're only as old as you think, just libe life and don't let no one stand in your way.

Look at Randy Couture, he's 45 and he's the world champ. He beats up people my age and youger.

:dance: