AM I THE OLDEST NINJA ON THE BOARD?

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A few years ago someone had a similar thread. At that time there were 3 or 4 older than me. I'm 72 and have been around since the On Probation days. You youngsters won't remember that...LOL.
So, what say you? Am I the old geezer in this spot?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A few years ago someone had a similar thread. At that time there were 3 or 4 older than me. I'm 72 and have been around since the On Probation days. You youngsters won't remember that...LOL.
Only bgol Moses might have you beat amajorfucup… it is believed He might be hundreds of centuries old but no one knows the exact dates

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
DAMN!!!!! I'm 52. We have to start calling you Elder Pdice or Mr. Pdice, hell ur at the age, you don't need username, we can call you Mr. and your real 1st name. LOL.

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel sorry for your mother.

9b4a5c1b-bcce-4d45-9448-222d701344f2_text.gif

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Im 54. Been around the GaMe since 1998. Wonder what ever happened to "Q'on" from Onprobation? lol

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
:cheers: