AM I THE OLDEST NINJA ON THE BOARD?

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
A few years ago someone had a similar thread. At that time there were 3 or 4 older than me. I'm 72 and have been around since the On Probation days. You youngsters won't remember that...LOL.
So, what say you? Am I the old geezer in this spot?

Thank you for your service.

I'm in the 40 club. Joined BGOL back in the late 90s or 00s..can't remember. Stumbled upon the site looking for the nude Bleu Contrell pics in Black Tail magazine.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Thank you for your service.

I'm in the 40 club. Joined BGOL back in the late 90s or 00s..can't remember. Stumbled upon the site looking for the nude Bleu Contrell pics in Black Tail magazine.

:hulksmash2:

singer-blu-cantrell-black-tail-magazine-1995-v0-2y55rbfeazqa1.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Do you old heads (i.e. over 50) get young tails (of age obviously) or are you content with your old lady?

So for a while a side chick I was messing with was in her mid 20s. She was annoying to be honest.

The pussy wasn't really any better than a woman I was hooking up with who was in her 40s. But because the chick was in her twenties she had expectations that weren't going to be met and she didn't understand that what she thought was game was so simple and easy to see to me that it wasn't even cute it was just annoying.

I was fucking women before she was born so her thinking that I would get hooked on her pussy was funny to me.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man props for you ole fuckers,

My father in law is y’all age but suffering with those Joey Biden and Mitch McConnell moments.

Having a sounded mind and decent physical health is a blessing.

Once I hit 40… nerves started flaring up in my lower back

So props to y’all

parisian

International
International Member
So for a while a side chick I was messing with was in her mid 20s. She was annoying to be honest.

The pussy wasn't really any better than a woman I was hooking up with who was in her 40s. But because the chick was in her twenties she had expectations that weren't going to be met and she didn't understand that what she thought was game was so simple and easy to see to me that it wasn't even cute it was just annoying.

I was fucking women before she was born so her thinking that I would get hooked on her pussy was funny to me.

yep, youngin' think her vajayjay is paved with gold
made 60 last week, got two at 34 .....

damn OG...

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
53 came here from 4usbyus/Onprobation during the 56k days. Was here when BGOL was a small message board to the monster it has become today. I have witnessed battles, feuds, the great reboot, Quaid and a argument about some books. :roflmao2: :cheers:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few years ago someone had a similar thread. At that time there were 3 or 4 older than me. I'm 72 and have been around since the On Probation days. You youngsters won't remember that...LOL.
So, what say you? Am I the old geezer in this spot?

72 da fuck is wrong with you??? you BELIVING that GETTING OLDER MINDFUCKERY BULLSHIT..

man listen.. it aint to late to start counting down..

every year get YOUNGER BRUH, aint no fuckin rule book tellin A REAL KNIGGA HOW TO AGE,

they tricked us into eating a lot of diabetes encouraging foods to take us out before our time...

dont be MIND FUCKED BRUH...

start doing things to prolong your life, and as you do, you are going to realize how much they lied to us,

they got most of us thinking.. fuckin research scientist in lab coats, are somehow, someway, "doctors of love" looking out

for our best interest and NOT the interest of the hospitals PROFIT....

THINK ACT EAT AND DRINK to prolong your life.. that means NO white refined sugars, and salt.. pink himalayan salt is a whole new ball game..

USE THAT SHIT, the minerals in that muthafuckas OFF THE CHAIN.. but regular white table salt is the fuckin devil bruh...

Hey I digress.

Props to you For being a REAL OG SURVIVIOR but its my vision to see ALL OF US HERE,

WELL PAST OUR HUNDREDS just REFLECTING ON ALL THE CHANGES AND FINDING SOLUTIONS TO BUILD

ON AND SPREAD THE WORD..

QUIET AS ITS KEPT YOULL BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT HOW INFLUENTIAL BGOL IS, AND HOW MANY FOLKS COME HERE FOR

INFO THEN GO RUN WITH IT....ON THEIR ON POPULAR PLATFORMS.... cough cought tariq cough cough...

but BIG UP TO ALL THE OGEEZ OF BGOL..

ITS VISION WE ALL MAKE THAT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME BGOL CRUISE..

THAT SHIT GOTTA HAPPEN..!!!@HNIC

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh btw I think Im 48 but as far as Im concerned I started counting down decades ago,

so Im about to hit my thirties!!!

counting age UP is for suckers!!!! start countin Down KNIGGA

Happy 71st:lol:!!

Kniggas need to realize..

THE POWER OF MIND CONTROL AND NOT LETTING ANYONE ELSE CONTROL IT BUT YOU!!!

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
56, came her in 98 when I brought my HP Pavilion from Best Buy which came with a free month of Coumpuserv dial-up. I remember Ebony Fantasy, On Probation, and BGOL.