Amanda Seales joins Shannon Sharpe at Club Shay Shay

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're just making up shit. After Katt he's had Kountry Wayne, Desi Banks, Glorilla, Cam Newton and others. All of which gets him millions of views. So to say he's looking for that kind of content is false. Again it's what you pay attention too.
Not making anything up. Shannon is looking for outrageous guests. Cam and Kounty Wayne don't hold back.

I'm not hating on Shannon. Dude is chasing numbers and dollars. Good for him.

I think it's obvious what's he's doing to get those numbers. :dunno:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Not making anything up. Shannon is looking for outrageous guests. Cam and Kounty Wayne don't hold back.

I'm not hating on Shannon. Dude is chasing numbers and dollars. Good for him.

I think it's obvious what's he's doing to get those numbers. :dunno:
Other guests since the Katt interview. Terry Crews, Offset, Johnny Manziel, Steve Stoute. It's okay to say you're wrong brother. Instead of doubling down on bullshit.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other guests since the Katt interview. Terry Crews, Offset, Johnny Manziel, Steve Stoute. It's okay to say you're wrong brother. Instead of doubling down on bullshit.
blackjack-split-a-pair.gif

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She is gently calling him beneath her and unintelligent. She said her comments were edited, calling out this entire team as suspect - damn.

Sharpe was reared in the South, he literally was a field hand who did not have a bathroom. He has some unfortunate mental blocks as it relates to white supremacy, usurping power and how do combat racism, covert, conciliatory or radical overt action. His success through REAL struggle is just not something she could ever understand.

She put his inconsistencies on blast and some of his responses were pretty bad :eek:

He really took a L on this one. If true, his staff editing referencing Palestine, and OJ is mad suspect . His casting director needs to have an adjustment, I would have never invited her.

Her take on now being autistic is indicative of a person that attacks and then falls back as a victim with feelings. I hate folks that take on ailments to allow for sympathy. It's disrespectful to autistic people.

She is talented, attractive but mother fucking TOXIC.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She is gently calling him beneath her and unintelligent. She said her comments were edited, calling out this entire team as suspect - damn.

Sharpe was reared in the South, he literally was a field hand who did not have a bathroom. He has some unfortunate mental blocks as it relates to white supremacy, usurping power and how do combat racism, covert, conciliatory or radical overt action. His success through REAL struggle is just not something she could ever understand.

She put his inconsistencies on blast and some of his responses were pretty bad :eek:

He really took a L on this one. If true, his staff editing referencing Palestine, and OJ is mad suspect . His casting director needs to have an adjustment, I would have never invited her.

Her take on now being autistic is indicative of a person that attacks and then falls back as a victim with feelings. I hate folks that take on ailments to allow for sympathy. It's disrespectful to autistic people.

Well damn

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

She is just so damn predictable

We ALL knew she immediately make some type of response attack victimization video. She always does.

There was never a world where she would say thanks for the opportunity.

And if she read what I just wrote she would say I'm silencing her as a black woman and implying she should stfu and be grateful.

What I'm saying is if you continue the same behavior expecting a different result?

That ain't autistic.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is just so damn predictable

We ALL knew she immediately make some type of response attack victimization video. She always does.

There was never a world where she would say thanks for the opportunity.

And if she read what I just wrote she would say I'm silencing her as a black woman and implying she should stfu and be grateful.

What I'm saying is if you continue the same behavior expecting a different result?

That ain't autistic.

Yeah I don't see her as neuro-divergent/autistic....I think she's just somebody who is fully self-expressed, extremely opinionated, righteous, susceptible to becoming apoplectic if she's challenged and she doesn't have a strong filter....
There may be some mental health issues there too...she said she's been on anti-depressants for 2 months. and when I saw some videos about how emotional she was about the Israeli/Palestine conflict I knew something was going on.
I think she's intelligent, self righteous, and a true artist that doesn't want to be confined to a box career wise or societal wise.......that shit can rub people the wrong way especially to people who don't have that same freedom.
She's a millennial so she's prone to oversharing which can be extra grating to your nerves if you already feel a certain way about her.
I'm gonna check the interview out and see how it went.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah I don't see her as neuro-divergent/autistic....I think she's just somebody who is fully self-expressed, extremely opinionated, righteous, susceptible to becoming apoplectic if she's challenged and she doesn't have a strong filter....
There may be some mental health issues there too...she said she's been on anti-depressants for 2 months. and when I saw some videos about how emotional she was about the Israeli/Palestine conflict I knew something was going on.
I think she's intelligent, self righteous, and a true artist that doesn't want to be confined to a box career wise or societal wise.......that shit can rub people the wrong way especially to people who don't have that same freedom.
She's a millennial so she's prone to oversharing which can be extra grating to your nerves if you already feel a certain way about her.
I'm gonna check the interview out and see how it went.

You ain't slick bro... trying to be all sympathetic in case she lurking. You T Dot fools all the same.

That crazy ass Redbone is mines

Back off

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't slick bro... trying to be all sympathetic in case she lurking. You T Dot fools all the same.

That crazy ass Redbone is mines

Back off

:lol:

Certified Loverboy in this bitch! lol

Nah bruh....once upon a time I was enamored with the Sista. Back in the day when she did the breakfast club interviews and you posted up that thread about her.
For me she checked most of the important boxes...
Attractive face
Intelligent
Natural Hair
talented
Love for music - hip hop/neo-soul
Pro-black/Pan African...Love for Our people and Culture
But Over time she's displayed way too much toxicity and high-strung traits for me to even entertain that shit...plus now she's in her 40's, with a lack of curves. I'm good.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Nah bruh....once upon a time I was enamored with the Sista. Back in the day when she did the breakfast club interviews and you posted up that thread about her.
Attractive face
Intelligent
Natural Hair
talented
But Over time she's displayed way too much toxicity and high-strung traits for me to even entertain that shit...plus now she's in her 40's, with a lack of curves. I'm good.

I understand

Sidebar... Even though Kevin Hart saved her career she was gonna be homeless.

She still had to take shots at him

Why would anyone want to do ANYTHING for her after seeing that?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I got a little more respect for Amanda. I’m almost willing to for give the fuxk shit with Myron Rolle. I have a few questions about Issa tho. If some comes to you about you about your employee (publicist), you, as the boss, gotta handle it. Either you co-sign or check it.

If all that true?

Issa was just wrong.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
I was actually watching the interview and

came to bgol at same time. I think I'm done

with it at the 35 minute mark. I don't care that

much, and she has zero relevance in my life.

if you do watch, speed it up. Last couple of

days I just saw so many clips...I said I'll check

this out...not worth my time nor energy. This

post is 4 pages...wow.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gilbert is saying this as a low IQ person....
But he's kinda stuck something shiny in that mountain. Based on what I've seen of her... Its gonna be really difficult for her to find the balance required for a successful relationship. She comes off like she believes she's the smartest in the room... Even when she aint. It's hard to talk to those people because they're usually focused on trying to prove how much smarter they are. "Its kind warm tonight..." "Well actually there are 47 years in history where it was warmer than todays high. So it wasn't really that warm..." That type of mofo...

forest1965

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Attractive face
Intelligent
Natural Hair
talented
Her biggest problem is that she always believes that she is the smartest person in the room when talking to others. Here you have a 42 year old woman talking to a person who is 13 years older than her and she believes that she gets to talk down him. The chick is toxic and she doesn't get along with anyone. That's an you issue, however, she'll find a way to blame everyone else.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But he's kinda stuck something shiny in that mountain. Based on what I've seen of her... Its gonna be really difficult for her to find the balance required for a successful relationship. She comes off like she believes she's the smartest in the room... Even when she aint. It's hard to talk to those people because they're usually focused on trying to prove how much smarter they are. "Its kind warm tonight..." "Well actually there are 47 years in history where it was warmer than todays high. So it wasn't really that warm..." That type of mofo...

KABOOM

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Her biggest problem is that she always believes that she is the smartest person in the room when talking to others. Here you have a 42 year old woman talking to a person who is 13 years older than her and she believes that she gets to talk down him. The chick is toxic and she doesn't get along with anyone. That's an you issue, however, she'll find a way to blame everyone else.

KABLAM

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Especially if Isaac Hayes was offering ownership.

But here is the thing

Just because Godfrey may have not wanted to do business with THAT MAN doesn't make him anti black

I don't know that man's track record. Is he reliable?

What if on Monday some former partner publicly accuses him and says he is dishonest?

I hope Godfrey responds.

Update... remember Godfrey been partners with Gas Digital for YEARS I don't know how that might effect and other deals.

Last edited: