Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Big Deal Days is Oct 8-9)

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I needa new streaming device since the firesticks I have are outdated and slow. I dont really want the new firezticks because the UI sucks. Any suggestions?

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
AARP has the info I was looking for:

Broadly speaking, the price drops aren't much different. According to coupon marketplace RetailMeNot, average discounts on electronics and clothing were around 20 percent and 25 percent, respectively, for both Prime Day and Black Friday last year. ...

"There's so much uncertainty swirling right now that buying early is advisable if you have any concerns,” he says. “We may see very slightly better pricing in certain product categories during Cyber Week, but Prime Day pricing will be roughly equivalent, and you won't put yourself through the undue stress of wondering when and if something will be in stock and on sale during Black Friday, or whether it could be impacted by shipping delays. That peace of mind is worth a few bucks to me."

Prime Day will certainly be prime time if you're shopping for Amazon's own products, especially gadgets like Echo smart speakers, Eero routers and Kindle tablets and readers, experts say.

"Amazon uses Prime Day to incentivize consumers to join the Alexa-enabled ecosystem of devices, so discounts on Prime Day will be deep,” says Trae Bodge, who tracks deals daily on her shopping site TrueTrae. “It's hard to know whether they will be as deeply discounted later in the year.”

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of these.

Check Camel Camel for a price history or Slick deals, and Rtings for reviews.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If i was buying a TV i would buy this one. LG CX OLED This deal was available in August (dead now) it should pop up again this week or on black Friday. :dunno:

edit **

its $1,596.99 now

LG CX OLED

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Some of these.

Check Camel Camel for a price history or Slick deals, and Rtings for reviews.

Very helpful, thank you!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yea check the return policy just in case. Just no info now to say 100% that it will work for sure.

I need this in the $150 range and it's bought.
Good lookin out. :thumbsup:

7z9GzX.jpg

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had all this shit in my cart.
Mostly 4K Blu-Rays.
But when it came down to it,
I ended up deleting practically EVERYTHING except an air purifier I was looking at for over a month now.
And it wasn't even part of Amazon Prime Day.
But there was a discount coupon on it that I was able to take advantage of.
Even after it was at a lower price point for a while now.

I spent way too much money this year on home theater stuff.
Felt the need to back off a bit.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Not gonna lie, was not impressed by Prime Day this year. Found nothing that piqued my interest. It is starting to be like Black Friday.

I have not been in the market for a TV, headphones, streaming device, tablet, portable memory, or phone accessories for years. So nothing worth getting for me.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gonna lie, was not impressed by Prime Day this year. Found nothing that piqued my interest. It is starting to be like Black Friday.

I have not been in the market for a TV, headphones, streaming device, tablet, portable memory, or phone accessories for years. So nothing worth getting for me.
Yeah, other than a $5 Firestick and $2 smart lightbulb there were no great deals to be had.
Amazon knows folks are gonna buy random shit on Prime Day regardless of how good the deals are.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, other than a $5 Firestick and $2 smart lightbulb there were no great deals to be had.
Amazon knows folks are gonna buy random shit on Prime Day regardless of how good the deals are.
The Ninja Foodi deluxe which normally is $270 was going for $150, that was one of the best deals they had.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bought these items

Amazon Smart Plug $5 with Alexa Voice Shopping

Link: https://www.amazon.com/b?node=21311003011
Command: "Alexa, order an Amazon Smart Plug"

App Command: "Alexa, add an Amazon Smart Plug to my cart"

Terms:

- Offer only applies to purchases of the Amazon Smart Plug using Alexa voice shopping on an Echo device. Offer not available using Alexa in the Amazon app. [It seems to work anyways]
- Alexa will either add the Amazon Smart Plug to your Amazon shopping cart or prompt you to complete the purchase with Alexa. You must complete your purchase by 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on October 14, 2020
- Offer limited to Prime members.
- Offers good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.
- Promotion only applies to Amazon Smart Plug.
- Discount automatically applied at checkout.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If any of the products related to these offers are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product(s), subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on October 14, 2020.

This was $599 when i added it to my wish list two months ago. Copped

Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE, Robotic Vacuum, $334.99 Amazon Prime Day

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I bought the eero wifi system and it works damn good. No more dead spots in my house. Prime day was a success for me.