Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Big Deal Days is Oct 8-9)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There will be a class action law suit.
These bastards saw business shoot through the roof yet was delivering packages up to 4 weeks after it was ordered by Prime Members. They need to give partial refunds on prime dues.

The public backlash will be huge....." you cared more about getting your selfie stick in 2 days than making sure someone could get Hand Sanitizer, toilet paper, masks and cleaning supplies when needed"....

But I do think there is a clause about acts of God and catastrophes...

This would more than apply..and also they still delivered on the other 10 Prime benefits without interruption...

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
There will be a class action law suit.
These bastards saw business shoot through the roof yet was delivering packages up to 4 weeks after it was ordered by Prime Members. They need to give partial refunds on prime dues.

:hmm:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Can't they just say act of god?

Don't know.
Trump keeping out Chinese but letting in tens of thousands of Virus having cacs from Europe is an "Act of God"?
This isn't a tree falling
The RIGHT thing to do is to give at LEAST some money back cause they ain't losing money
They actually MADE MORE MONEY out of this

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EjzyRxvUwAAJwqQ

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fire HD 10 Tablet will be on sale for $79.99 for Amazon Prime Day(s) starting tomorrow. Great deal for a very good tablet.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Fire HD 10 Tablet will be on sale for $79.99 for Amazon Prime Day(s) starting tomorrow. Great deal for a very good tablet.

I Thought Fire Tablets Were Supposed to be Not Very Good..... Have They Improved....If So I Might Snag One

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I Thought Fire Tablets Were Supposed to be Not Very Good..... Have They Improved....If So I Might Snag One
You're probably thinking of the basic Amazon 7. Those tend to lag after a while
The HD 10 with Google Play installed works perfect for me and many others.