Amazon Prime Day deals

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Great deal. The battery alone is $250 at lowes right now.
As always, for anyone getting into the EGO product line....anytime time you need a tool, buy the combo version that comes with the battery. You never want to try to buy a battery alone...they are ridiculously expensive and never go on sale. Especially true if you buy a mower or snow blower that needs a large capacity battery to get the job done. But even for the smaller tools, you will want multiple batteries because capacity = run time not the power output. They are all the same power. So, you can use a small (2.5) battery to keep your tool nice and light and have another one on the charger ready to go.... Always get batteries with tools for EGO,
Also, the EGO tools are great. The battery thing is my one issue"
7.5 was on sale three weeks ago, Bought two

Last edited:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You are paying for a delivery window. The time I've ordered things that had specific times like that, with the free option it didn't show up until 8 or 9pm. I've even seen items that had a window of 2-6am. Free delivery of course. I figure it's just a matter of time before we hear of some delivery guy getting shot because someone wanted their TV delivered at 3am.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tracker
200_d.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

tracker
200_d.gif

Usually I add things I want to the Amazon wishlist and a note of the price when added. A lot of the stuff I'm seeing with black Friday specials are higher priced. Also for some of the items I knew were lower now than when I added them are not showing the price drops on the list. They are also showing a "typical price" the discount is taken from, and that is higher than most prices have been recently. I also use Honey for price alerts.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have the lowest price written down in the comments of all the items in my wish list. Amazon think they slick. They been playing with the prices all week.

Also camelcamelcamel is more accurate then keepa. keepa's price's seems to be always a dollar or two more then camel on some items.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I have the lowest price written down in the comments of all the items in my wish list. Amazon think they slick. They been playing with the prices all week.

Also camelcamelcamel is more accurate then keepa. keepa's price's seems to be always a dollar or two more then camel on some items.

They are also paying with shipping dates. If I click on the amazon card vs some of the others, the dates are earlier. I don't know if that has to do with payments clearing or not, but I've not noticed that in the past.