Amber Guyger appeals murder

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
All that forgiving has now given them a way to ask for a new trial

Her attorneys argue that the evidence presented at her trial last year was "legally insufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Guyger committed murder," saying that Guyger had "reasonable belief" that she was in her own apartment and there was an intruder inside.

They also argue her mistake "negated the culpability of murder because although she intentionally and knowingly caused Jean's death, she had the right to act in deadly force of self-defense."

Jean's family responded to the appeal expressing their disappointment:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Her attorneys argue that the evidence presented at her trial last year was "legally insufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Guyger committed murder," saying that Guyger had "reasonable belief" that she was in her own apartment and there was an intruder inside.

They also argue her mistake "negated the culpability of murder because although she intentionally and knowingly caused Jean's death, she had the right to act in deadly force of self-defense."

.... with all the overwhelming evidence that was provided at the trial, this shit doesn't even make any sense. :hmm:

If anything a re-trial should only lead to her getting a longer prison sentence... that would be the fairer outcome.

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
I thought her sentence was light, but then again I'm kind of even surprised that she was found guilty the way things usually go. Her lawyers are doing what they are supposed to be doing. If she gets out it just proves that the system is fucked up, which we already know. I can't be mad at her for taking advantage of a broken system.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So now the family wanna get mad? :rolleyes2::smh:

XhNltT.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The key witnesses in this case were suppressed as they have did in other cases similar to this. In Mike Brown case key eye witnesses were kept out and they bought in a witness that was not there and did not see what happened and the governor admitted it but it did not change anything. It is almost like the masses are property of these people.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Jean’s family should just hug it out with her and forget about the whole murder.

:idea:
With a last name like Jean, I wonder if they’re FBAs?
*edit*
Just googled and found out that, once again, “They” got Black people looking bad with their “white worship”.
I was calling Jean’s brother a coon for forgiving and hugging that bitch. Now I know that he was just “raised to worship her whiteness”.​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
No bitch that’s you.

What up nigha

:lol:
This faggot off his meds again

Look here StankyvilleScrub...take your dusty ass in the house, leave them teenagers on the corner alone, clean up yo momma’s basement and take your sorry ass to sleep.​

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got so much love from the judge and the family, they will probably let her out.
I started to post that laugh emoji but quickly realized :smh: :smh: :smh:

But yeah, I said that RIIIIIIIIIGHT after she was sentenced.

Jean was in his home, same as Breyonna Taylor, and was murdered :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: