An Arizona man was arrested for planning a mass shooting at an Atlanta rap concert to incite a race war

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That goldfish brained stuttering retard randomly will come in a thread after sucking dick and start calling me a cracka. Then he will move to something about transexuals as if we all forgot he went to Brazil to pay to get his ass prolapsed by a Brazilian Arnold Schwarzenegger tranny. That pic is going nowhere
Aight my brother.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
why are white racists always intellectually deficient?

its impossible to start a race war since we've ALWAYS been in a race war.
There is redundancy in your question. To be racist is to concede you have been diagnosed as intellectually intolerant.

Why are white people allowed to make certain statements and move through space and time with this impairment? I only have taken Econ classes at a junior college and was shocked to find out they give doctorate degrees in the study.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
That goldfish brained stuttering retard randomly will come in a thread after sucking dick and start calling me a cracka. Then he will move to something about transexuals as if we all forgot he went to Brazil to pay to get his ass prolapsed by a Brazilian Arnold Schwarzenegger tranny. That pic is going nowhere
You need to be stoned