Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This your king @darth frosty ?

GQXkLAaWwAAis7o

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
No!

While some views and words he spouts can have a thread of truth and reason in them, I always follow the path of chew the meat and spit out the bones.

As a wise man once said:

"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe" - Lex Luthor​

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No!

While some views and words he spouts can have a thread of truth and reason in them, I always follow the path of chew the meat and spit out the bones.

As a wise man once said:

"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe" - Lex Luthor​

I think the meat may be too poisonous to get anything out of it though. He's a mixed-breed psychopath:

Black people get nothing out making half breeds like this.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
No!

As a wise man once said:

Is this you?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No!

As a wise man once said:

Oh he definitely kicks some truth, but that self hate, just cant come sprouting out, he love HATES his pops,

he claims he is glad his pops did what he did, but he lowkey hates the fact his father left his moms,

and "black" folk remind him of that...

He is a tragic mulatto, while I find him to be an entertaining and somewhat informative troll,

I find it odd people take him so seriously... He is a webcam pimp turned internet simp pimp hustler..

lots of simps to be pimped bruh!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See there is a price to pay for dissing

Real kniggas and they all finding out

The hardway..

Some clown named zherka thought it

Was cool to say knigga willy nilly in front

If pale face...

Got his ass kicked in his own live..

It was a thing of beauty...

Can't diss kniggas and face

No karma..lol

Let's not even talk about fresh and fit..

Diss the gods and the universe will NOT

Be kind to you!!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have nothing concrete on him and are hunting. This is what happens when you are arrogant and talk to much he didn't want to play ball with them boyz in charge now they are trying to end him, but are having trouble doing it.

If that's the case, this is his karma. He stated he was in Romania because the government was corrupt and money hungry so he could buy his way out of anything. Again, assuming you're right, his hubris was thinking the corruption couldn't/wouldn't turn against him.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Damn the evidence damning!!

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyzXrZ6Spjk&list=TLPQMjEwODIwMjTc8YsanSCyfw&index=9

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hilarious that hes literally in that shithole country because they are "corrupt" and unlike "woke" America. :lol:

And his brother looks like hes about to piss his pants.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend