Angel Reese Appreciation Thread!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I star thread. She ain't scantily clad enough or got a thing up her ass. These athletic hoes need to take a page out of serenas playbook and start wearing some tight revealing clothing. I'm moving on to that threat with the 6ft7 235 pound chick.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
bill-cosby-08-2016-01.jpg

The arenas are packed because of me. Pointing out you need to stop gay watching men play. I showed how you watch these sports looking at the bench players and losing team. This is where you find the seals inhibited by their bodies.

Quit talking about points and their vertical jump.

I would go to games back in the day and be the only guy. A couple of them called the police because I would follow them around.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
bill-cosby-08-2016-01.jpg

The arenas are packed because of me. Pointing out you need to stop gay watching men play. I showed how you watch these sports looking at the bench players and losing team. This is where you find the seals inhibited by their bodies.

Quit talking about points and their vertical jump.

I would go to games back in the day and be the only guy. A couple of them called the police because I would follow them around.
I unblocked you just for the entertainment factor and you never disappoint. You are out there lol.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Social Media has played a big role showing off what they have. The new generation has embraced it. Quit gay watching the men.

There are other things behind the scenes that I am aware of that is playing a part.

youngfocus

Youngfocus ya heard!
Platinum Member
I Ain’t been watching, she’s putting in work like that?
With Cardosa going down Angel getting way more opportunities. Angel transition the WNBA looks seamless. She avg 12 and 8 at the moment. She definitely can achieve the ROY!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
With Cardosa going down Angel getting way more opportunities. Angel transition the WNBA looks seamless. She avg 12 and 8 at the moment. She definitely can achieve the ROY!
Damn that’s great, CC getting plenty of attention only to have Reese win ROY would be amazing