Angela Bassett Still Got that Bass Having All That ASS Being 64!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Fine is fine. Between her, Jenifer Lewis and a couple more, age be damned, they would get this dick. Jenifer Lewis got some super freak in her. She will probably have a young buck sprung than a mother fucker licking the Pearl tongue

My homies used to tell me that she wasn't no good, but I'm the maniac in black Godofwine Eastwood.
how old are you?

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
angela-bassett-nude-scene-627659.jpeg
angela-bassett-hot-466949.jpeg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It's easy to tell the dudes who don't get mature pussy because they think women is too old to get some. I've fucked plenty of older women and some were Bassett age. I have no regrets about what I said and I ain't gonna apologize for it. So argue with your mama or sky daddy about it.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
There are some weirdo homos in this thread.
I know NONE of yall women are as fine as Angela right now.
If I am lying POST them.
Age ain't nothing but a number and them older women be looking better than the young ones.

Also, black don't crack and most of these dudes would smash a CAC Skelton that's 64 but don't look as good or at all compared to Ms Bassett.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easy to tell the dudes who don't get mature pussy because they think women is too old to get some
It's not everyone's thing,for some they just can't see themselves fucking some female their mother's age just like some of you can never see yourself fucking a fat girl,Albino,one legged,no teeth,baldheaded,cripple,deaf,dumb or blind, and that's their choice cause one things for sure and two for certain there's a man that will.

This is BGOL and some will say they wouldn't just becaus, when in reality they would if they could.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It's not everyone's thing,for some they just can't see themselves fucking some female their mother's age just like some of you can never see yourself fucking a fat girl,Albino,one legged,no teeth,baldheaded,cripple,deaf,dumb or blind, and that's their choice cause one things for sure and two for certain there's a man that will.

This is BGOL and some will say they wouldn't just becaus, when in reality they would if they could.
That's fine and to each their own about their preference.

But I hate when people want to assume shit about someone because they like older women. They want to try to make you change your mind because you like older women and that shit doesn't work with me.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

This is BGOL and a lot of these niggas are in their 60s as well!!!!