Annnnnd the Fuckery Continues.....6.26

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aren't they black at the very least Afro-Latino?
Do black Americans consider themselves Dominican? People will conviently seperate the two when they highlighting Spanish girls but will act like they both the same when talking about them negatively

example
oh man Dominican girls treat you like kings they are so much better than black women, ya should get passports and get the Latin experience

oh 2 Latin girls robbed somebody you know black girls always doing something negative, you know they Afro Latina

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do black Americans consider themselves Dominican? People will conviently seperate the two when they highlighting Spanish girls but will act like they both the same when talking about them negatively

example
oh man Dominican girls treat you like kings they are so much better than black women, ya should get passports and get the Latin experience

oh 2 Latin girls robbed somebody you know black girls always doing something negative, you know they Afro Latina
...homie I am damn near 50 years old! I don't know Cardi B and Ice Spice like that. I just asked a ?uestion!!! Legit curious, cause honestly I thought they were black. You'll have an actress like Gina Torres that LOOKS black but she is an Afro-Latina. There is a whole ass thread in there where she got roles that are for black women, but she admits she hasn't lived that experience.

Can I get a list of words that are gonna trigger these fits? I feel like you are REALLY gunning for my neck!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You were talking about catch me outside girl and now her new onlyfans name.. I literally pointed out how if not for her catch me outside fame her onlyfans would not have blown up.. just like how van dame no retreat no surrender performance elevated his career in movies.. lot of fame has a beginning. So as you try to act like hawk tua isn’t a social media sensation it could be the beginning of something else.. but defend the cac at all cost.. remember you said no latin girls or whites push these kinda negative images.. when ice spice, cardi b, latin doll, etc are all Spanish chicks with vulgar messages.. but I guess you never heard of them either
MOTHERFCUKER YOU brought up the Catch Me Outside broad!!!! I wasn't talking about her!!! She don't even come up as that phrase anymore!

I know OF Cardi B and Ice Spice. NEVER heard of Latin Doll. Gun to my head I couldn't name you A SONG, AN ALBUM of theirs. HELL, you give them all the same hair style I couldn't pick them out of a police lineup! They don't make music for me. The ONLY reason why I know what Ice Spice looks like was because of the "sextape" that is out there and then I thought: 'OH! That's that broad that was with Taylor Swift'

"Defend the cac at all cost"??? Are you fcuking high reading my posts?!?! At NO point have I defended the woman. My stance has ALWAYS been defending ADULTS HAVING ADULT CONVERSATIONS. Find a point where I defend her! Hell I even give you the addition of the other thread that she is originally posted in (minus the actual defense of her losing her job) I never went crazy for what she said or what she looked like. Throughout this ENTIRE back and forth, I have said that I would agree with you in the event she started speaking at high schools, had an album that came out or jumped to some other medium besides being a meme. My stance, she's a meme, like the Hide your kids guy, the GOT'EEM dude, the AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT woman. Where are they now? Same thing with her they're meme's. YES, it is possible that this could be parlayed into something else, but it ain't so your argument doesn't have any merit...yet!

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Hate these trash degenerate rappers but here's another Hispanic female ratchet rapper

180327101307-cardi-b.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
...homie I am damn near 50 years old! I don't know Cardi B and Ice Spice like that. I just asked a ?uestion!!! Legit curious, cause honestly I thought they were black. You'll have an actress like Gina Torres that LOOKS black but she is an Afro-Latina. There is a whole ass thread in there where she got roles that are for black women, but she admits she hasn't lived that experience.

Can I get a list of words that are gonna trigger these fits? I feel like you are REALLY gunning for my neck!!
You said you ever notice no Hispanic or cacs singing this shit? That’s not a question that’s a statement. So we posted proof you was wrong.. by posting multiple Hispanic and cacs singing this shit.. are you hear to post false statements or learn the truth? you were wrong and now you know

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
MOTHERFCUKER YOU brought up the Catch Me Outside broad!!!! I wasn't talking about her!!! She don't even come up as that phrase anymore!

I know OF Cardi B and Ice Spice. NEVER heard of Latin Doll. Gun to my head I couldn't name you A SONG, AN ALBUM of theirs. HELL, you give them all the same hair style I couldn't pick them out of a police lineup! They don't make music for me. The ONLY reason why I know what Ice Spice looks like was because of the "sextape" that is out there and then I thought: 'OH! That's that broad that was with Taylor Swift'

"Defend the cac at all cost"??? Are you fcuking high reading my posts?!?! At NO point have I defended the woman. My stance has ALWAYS been defending ADULTS HAVING ADULT CONVERSATIONS. Find a point where I defend her! Hell I even give you the addition of the other thread that she is originally posted in (minus the actual defense of her losing her job) I never went crazy for what she said or what she looked like. Throughout this ENTIRE back and forth, I have said that I would agree with you in the event she started speaking at high schools, had an album that came out or jumped to some other medium besides being a meme. My stance, she's a meme, like the Hide your kids guy, the GOT'EEM dude, the AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT woman. Where are they now? Same thing with her they're meme's. YES, it is possible that this could be parlayed into something else, but it ain't so your argument doesn't have any merit...yet!
you started responding to me in this thread I didn’t start responding at you.. I made a statement saying that a cac can say some explicit shit and the responses would be positive and she could capitalize on it. I said if it was a black women it would be the exact opposite with negative comments and it would be less chance of her generating money off of it being black.. the responses in this thread compared to the responses in the hawk tua thread literally prove my point. I never made these comments directly at you or for you but you felt the need to respond and try to claim the opposite when it isn’t. Than the back and forth went on. You came at me and tried to discredit my statement. Than I started to dissect your comments by proving cacs and latins have done vulgar things in music and social media and capitalized. you claimed there wasn’t a Latin or cac version and we posted it.. now we are here

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said you ever notice no Hispanic or cacs singing this shit? That’s not a question that’s a statement. So we posted proof you was wrong.. by posting multiple Hispanic and cacs singing this shit.. are you hear to post false statements or learn the truth? you were wrong and now you know
That's what I said, there were responses and I asked a ?uestion cause I legitimatley didn't know the ethnicity of the examples given. Now when I asked that ?uestion did anyone answer it, or did people start in a whole ass other argument? Cause you replied to my ?uestion talking about Dominicans. Wasn't an answer to my ?uestion. So if I am asking a ?uestion I am obviously trying to grow. But let me ask you this. Are you here to argue or have a conversation?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you started responding to me in this thread I didn’t start responding at you.. I made a statement saying that a cac can say some explicit shit and the responses would be positive and she could capitalize on it. I said if it was a black women it would be the exact opposite with negative comments and it would be less chance of her generating money off of it being black.. the responses in this thread compared to the responses in the hawk tua thread literally prove my point. I never made these comments directly at you or for you but you felt the need to respond and try to claim the opposite when it isn’t. Than the back and forth went on. You came at me and tried to discredit my statement. Than I started to dissect your comments by proving cacs and latins have done vulgar things in music and social media and capitalized. you claimed there wasn’t a Latin or cac version and we posted it.. now we are here
I responded to you in hopes of having a conversation. You keep getting your panties in a bunch and I am trying to talk your ass off the ledge! "The responses", AIN'T MY RESPONSES! As an adult I would hope you could respond in kind. Dissect my comments. You aren't reading my comments Adults having adult conversations has been a point. Music versus a meme was another. You have hung onto this cac and Latino point. That had you simply answered my ?uestion I would have admitted that I was wrong. But you know what just to get the FCUK out of this stupid ass convers...ARGUMENT. You right homie. You're soooo right! Only could prove a solitary point and ignored every other talking point that I had, but Jesus Christ, you're right.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I responded to you in hopes of having a conversation. You keep getting your panties in a bunch and I am trying to talk your ass off the ledge! "The responses", AIN'T MY RESPONSES! As an adult I would hope you could respond in kind. Dissect my comments. You aren't reading my comments Adults having adult conversations has been a point. Music versus a meme was another. You have hung onto this cac and Latino point. That had you simply answered my ?uestion I would have admitted that I was wrong. But you know what just to get the FCUK out of this stupid ass convers...ARGUMENT. You right homie. You're soooo right! Only could prove a solitary point and ignored every other talking point that I had, but Jesus Christ, you're right.
talking off the ledge? You clearly think this convo is important to me when it’s really not.. I pointed out the difference and the hypocrisy in it and that’s it. You on the other hand felt attacked, felt confused, felt the need to retreat, etc. you could’ve never replied to me in the first place but you did now we are here