Another Female Predatory Teacher

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This seems cool when it wasn’t so prevalent. Doesn’t dispel the fact that it was wrong but every guy had a teacher they want to fuck especially when you hit puberty. Now the shit is beyond sad and you have to start wonder what kind of society we live in when women are more or becoming more predatory than men.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's wild that so many teachers are being found guilty of things like this. Reminds me of the cops that accused of many different things. The only difference is that the teachers are held accountable while the cops usually get off.
Yeah man. The real issue is women are the most coveted being on earth. Everyone likes women, and even fags love women—they are more loved than dogs. That said, every kids wants to fuck his cute teacher, and every dad sees that teacher the same, even if he wouldn’t act on it. Cops shows up at the school and if his first thought is “Damn, she’s cute! Why would she do such a thing?” there’s automatic empathy. She walks into a courtroom and several people think “No way SHE’S the rapist! :oops:Oh shit, it IS her!” More empathy. Let her tell a sob story of a perv in the family and you immediately “understand” why she feels safer around boys than men, when in reality that bitch prefers who she can control. Women can pedo with no real power or appeal beyond she has a pussy; whilst the male teacher needs a host of shit in his favor. To jury, the guy is hard up and disgusting while the woman must have been through something traumatic in order to be the monster she is.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This seems cool when it wasn’t so prevalent. Doesn’t dispel the fact that it was wrong but every guy had a teacher they want to fuck especially when you hit puberty. Now the shit is beyond sad and you have to start wonder what kind of society we live in when women are more or becoming more predatory than men.
you can blame feminism for that.

I don’t know what is cool about grown women raping young men.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
you can blame feminism for that.

I don’t know what is cool about grown women raping young men.
I wasn't gonna say it but I can def see the correlation between liberation and proliferation of abuse. That isn't a knock on feminism just a necessary consequence of liberty. When granted folks are just as free to do wrong as they are to do right. That's why laws exist. No need to be a chauvinist douche about it, Achmed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

hailey_clifton_carmack.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

89689623-13851929-image-a-12_1726375423965.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

89780719-13860635-Jerusalem_Garcia_20_has_been_arrested_and_charged_in_connection_-a-1_1726589654049.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Not a predatory teacher, but a fake high school student ...

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

89780719-13860635-Jerusalem_Garcia_20_has_been_arrested_and_charged_in_connection_-a-1_1726589654049.jpg

221dd89078f33b4cb166685fb325401612c01260.gifv