Anybody able to get Luke Cage yet on netflix??

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who is the older Brother at the club singing? Anyone got a name for that song?

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Tell me you didn't got APE STINKY when this shit came on?

I almost lost my damn mind during this song!!!

APE STINKY like a muthafucka :lol: just seen it...about to watch that scene again then piss off the neighbors for the rest of the nite...blasting nothing but wu tang for the next 2...3 maybe 4 hours

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
Registered
Same here Fam I stopped after episode 4.
This is where i am.

i think usa today said it's the best show in Netflix right now.

i am loving this shit so far. and that lady cop....maaaaannnnnnnn where did all of that BODY come from? that dress came down and i was like :eek2:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
watched that bring the ruckus scene so many times...just finished ep 3 :lol: cottonmouth ain't playing

Da D

The pursuit of truth
Registered
This is where i am.

i think usa today said it's the best show in Netflix right now.

i am loving this shit so far. and that lady cop....maaaaannnnnnnn where did all of that BODY come from? that dress came down and i was like :eek2:

Man you should see her up close

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
Marvel has done it yet again sets the benchmark for success and Luke Cage will be the landmark show that is going to be the catalyst to launch more minority superhero show / movie for the mainstream audience....(watch DC, tries again to copy marvel again.)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So is this the discussion thread. Seriously someone change the thread title. There are too many threads.

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dapper Dan!!! When i saw him i knew Mike Tyson was going to come up. Cheo a fool for this. I love the fact hoe he put so much black history in this production. Im not just talking about what you find in history books (although there is precious little to find in the first place)but stuff only people who are black and brown can relate to. I know white people watching thinking some of this shit is made up. Im surprised Disney let it be this black. On another note do you think Luke's hair in jail was just a bit much.

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marvel has done it yet again sets the benchmark for success and Luke Cage will be the landmark show that is going to be the catalyst to launch more minority superhero show / movie for the mainstream audience....(watch DC, tries again to copy marvel again.)

Going to have a Black lightning villian saying "that nigga crazy"

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
mixed opinion on it...

quality...but that's not luke cage.

luke cage was never a pussy. he was a pimp/gangster before going to jail....

this dude is a mormon until (spoiler) happens
Chalking that up to a positive. I'll take conflicted and hurt/angry after his wife dying over that any day of the week.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's good to a lot of "The Wire" cats up in here.

Whoever created the sound track for this is a fucking BEAST!!

Every song fits the scene like a glove!!

I'm going to end up watching the first season a couple of times over.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tell the truth and shame the devil......

You was nodding your head like a MoFo during this scene.....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
On episode 3, loving this cool superhero feeling to it. And what yall mean no nudity? Misty had side tit on the first episode.