Anybody watch the show Orphan Black?

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
The show is pretty bad ass.... part drama.... part scifi.... throw some action in there too..... the main actress has played 8 characters so far...

Orphan-Black-logo-wide-560x282.jpg

basic synopsis
Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the strangers identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.
warning:
only problem with the show is the friend (felix) is gay... overly gay.... i notice ith bbc america shows theyre really pushing the gay agenda... well this character is cool but his scenes are somtimes over the top... :puke::puke::smh:

Trailer:

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Yep, been watching since the beginning.
Pretty good show so far.
As far as the gay shit goes, since I dl them, I fast-forward the non-sense and move on!

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Consistently dope, I get a new fave clone every week. Helena does.crazy well.and.kosima the lesbo is fresh too. Hippie it continues to be this good. Plus, the actress playing all them got a fat little white.girl bubble, Fucks with it

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
yeah i watched the whole first season. waiting for this one to end so i can binge watch again.

Im digging her playing so many roles lol. Props to her.

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
allison is my favorite clone... she goes through the most shyt and has to try and keep it together... bitch is sexy and can play all those characters very well... and very distinctly.... i have to catch up on this past episode

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tatiana Maslany is probably one of the best up and coming actresses on screen right now. She is effectively, convincingly playing all of those characters.
Respect.

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
I was trying to find a new show to binge watch and just came across Orphan Black. The synopsis sounded interesting to me, so I gave it a shot. I really like the show so far (I'm 3 episodes in). So far I'd recommend it to anyone that likes Sci-Fi and/or Drama/Suspense TV shows.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've watched the first two seasons and like it. It's different, it's got to be an actors dream to at that many roles In one show.

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
This show is CRACK! The first couple of episodes are used to lay a lot of ground work so it doesn't get really addictive until about the 3rd episode. Once you make it that far, you're pretty much hooked.

And that chick that plays Sarah and her clones deserves an award. Imagine being her dude. You get to fuck a different chick every day of the week (Crazy psycho chick, nerdy school girl chick, heartless CEO bitch, etc.).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Actually just BOUGHT the first season...

and everybody in the office has borrowed it and I still don't have it back yet.

dope as hell.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And that chick that plays Sarah and her clones deserves an award. Imagine being her dude. You get to fuck a different chick every day of the week (Crazy psycho chick, nerdy school girl chick, heartless CEO bitch, etc.).

kind of like this show,only there were no clones :lol:
united-states-of-tara-promo.jpg

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
I just got into this show about 2 months ago. The only part of the show that is unbelievable is that they would choose such an average looking chick to clone.

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the first season and got to ep.5 of season 2...from couchtuner.tv I'll dvr season 3 and catch it when I'm caught up

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
started watching this last night. Up to episode 8 of seasons 1. Good show so far.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i watched the first season and was like meh. many folks said i shouldn't even bother with season two.