Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I own 2 of their vehicles
"Buy what you know"
Annual dividend over $8
They plan on EV batteries with 500 mile range by 2026 / 620 miles by 2027
They plan to roll out solid state batteries in 2027 (with 10 min charge time to 80%)
Price dropped to a level I'm comfortable with getting in.
The last two are clear lies.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Really? Didn't watch the video but Ross Gerber has been a long time Tesla Bull
Yup. Basically talked about how he's trying to unload shares and has no confidence in it's current state under Elon and the board sucks. Said a lot of what they're rolling out rn is just marketing. Also laid out both the paths - between Elon's compensation package being approved or rejected - and how neither choice would ultimately benefit the long time shareholders.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Yup. Basically talked about how he's trying to unload shares and has no confidence in it's current state under Elon and the board sucks. Said a lot of what they're rolling out rn is just marketing. Also laid out both the paths - between Elon's compensation package being approved or rejected - and how neither choice would ultimately benefit the long time shareholders.
He also talked about how, if the package is approved, it will cost Tesla shareholders $24 billion in taxes.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

This is Why I Stopped Using Price Targets​

When talking about stocks people frequently ask “what’s your price target for this stock” or “what is the intrinsic value for this stock” but do we really understand what those numbers mean?
I used to do price targets in my analysis but I’ve stopped and moved on to something I think is better. In this video we break down how I used to do price targets, what I’ve switched to doing, and why I think it’s a better approach for how I analyze stocks.

00:00 How I used to value stocks
04:44 How I’m valuing them now
08:45 Why this works better for me
13:41 Why my view has changed over time

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

I've heard similar things in the past.

He is right, your analysis is just that, yours. Its whatever makes you feel confident in the decisions you make. We've all watched a stock run up or down that made no sense. If there was a foolproof formula, we'd all be rich. I buy individual stocks to make short term profits but leave the heavy lifting to managed Efts. <-- And that's what I'm cool with. I've spent plenty weekends looking at PE ratios, cash on hand, etc. and it felt like a true waste of time when I saw a stock stall or tank that looked good on paper.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

I'm lost, but I can get easily confused with options strategies: Is the assumption that (if) he bought these at the $20 strike, the purchase was made when the contracts were still out-of-the-money? Or are they saying he bought in-the-money call options recently?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm lost, but I can get easily confused with options strategies: Is the assumption that (if) he bought these at the $20 strike, the purchase was made when the contracts were still out-of-the-money? Or are they saying he bought in-the-money call options recently?
I don’t know but this is a list of everything he purchased over the past few days. I know ZERO about options...

7foscpsny84d1.png

Last edited: