Anyone seen Killagram???

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I might not be posting for awhile or at all, setting up in another country; not that you guys appreciated my posts at all. I bored as hell causing me to increase my activity on here, unable to leave my place without getting swarmed constantly.

Screenshot-2024-05-13-022747.png

A while must have been a day :smh:

and nobody reads your shit, because you're a fuckin weirdo :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is that Joe Rogan podcast bullshit a thread topic? I didn't see it but I caught wind of it and a coworker/subordinate was all geeked to show me the clip of that nigga stringing together a bunch of disparate shit he's been exposed to in an incoherent and authoritative manner. Ol' "smart" dumb ass nigga.

Gawd damn it mayne!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Last seen on the board July 7th, 2022.

Brother Shaka was like a mentor to me coming up on this board. :(

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
It's been six months this week since Gene Cisco last posted.

He was talking about health issues and making accountability posts about working out at the end of 2023 so I've noticed his absence...

No more falling off for me. These new Covid strains got me in the best all-around shape since my teen years. It's all on me. No excuses. Got to set the ULTIMATE example for the family and those around me too. So when my kids this damn old, NO FUCKING EXCUSES.

It was damn near 90 and I was putting in miles on the holiday. Weights. Then fired up the grill. Work/play. NO FUCKING EXCUSES.

Ya'll stay on it and don't punk out. If it were easy, 70 percent of Americans wouldn't be fat asses. :cheers:
Cisco staying dialed in: