AOC is getting finer with age

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's too early for this. Let me get out of her before I say something super ignant.

Screenshot_2024-02-13_223650.jpg

Look how puffy those nipp.... Aight-aight-aight. I'm gone. For real this time.
You not that dude who was on video cat-calling her when she was walking with her husband were you..?:lol:

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
That's Cool. I'm a black man, not a nigga.

The late great Robin Harris said, when He went to a restaurant and they said, "We don't serve black people," he said, "well I don't eat them motherfuckers neither."

robin harris...rip. good times back in the day seeing him as a regular in leimert park. god help you if you got up during his show, he'd snap his fingers, and that spotlight would hit you...audience would be cracking up even before robin started talking, cause they knew you were dead meat :lol::lol::lol:

as far as aoc...ok, in the true sense of the world

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niggahs and Maslow. LOL
When I was younger I never saw the allure of watching yourself fuck through the mirror. A few years back I remember some big booty woman riding me and I saw the action from a shadow off of the ceiling. I had a dollar in my pocket, a big booty with the juicy was genuinely intrigued with me, and I started tearing up. I was finally happy. I busted a fat nutt down her throat and I did something I thought I was too good to do. I fucked her all night. I called out from my morning shift and engaged in behavior that folks who watched Maury all-day everyday.