Arabs again. OPEN SLAVE TRADE IN LIBYA

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Yeah, I'm sick of that shit. Like you said, sand cacs been doing it for well over 1000 fucking years. And yet these fucking hippies over here want us to feel sorry for arab muslims. These arabs invaded Africa once again in the 7th century and have brought nothing but fuckery.

I posted about how black Africans were being treated in Libya and Iraq when the ban went down and people were :crying: for those arabs. :smh: Libya was executing refugees, but they want sympathy here. In Iraq, black Iraqis are treated like shit, but Iraqis want sympathy. Then they got black folks mind fucked with their religion.

It's Stockholm syndrome on a global scale. A most gratuitous ignorance handsomely compliment by vast incessant wells of conscientious stupidity.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
A few years ago I interviewed a chic that was half black half libiyan.
Still cool with her to this day.
Some of the stories she told me about her visits going back to Libya had me speechless.
One of the things she said it's that most Libyans think black people are slaves.
She said if a black person is walking down the street by themselves, most Libyans assume that they escaped from their masters.
She said she has had little kids come up to her and throw water on her for no reason.
Shit is real fucked up over there and it has been for a minute.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Obama and Hillary need to make a statement on this...Obama because he said it would be a personal insult if Black people didn't come out and vote for Hillary...Hillary because she went out of her way to pander to the Black vote...as a Black man it is a personal insult to me that my tax dollars were used to remove a regime that resulted in the normalization of Black slavery without any demands or restrictions put in place as a condition for "help"

You republican cac coon, you. :rolleyes:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A number of refugees from Eritrea leaving their countries to travel though Libya on route to Europe wind up having their cargo trucks stopped by armed smugglers where they separate the men from women. Behead the men if they don't convert to Islam. Hold them all for HIGH ransom to be extorted from family members and/or husbands already in Europe or Israel. In the meantime, the women are tortured, raped, and impregnated by their captors.

Swedish-Eritrean journalist Meron Estefanos did a documentary on this subject and even helped negotiate the freedom of some Etrireans

Trailer:

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
I think the real fall of the noi is when the killed qadaffi,

once that happend they had to turn to scientology for funding..
Never heard this one.Farrakhan sent members of the noi to learn Scientology because he said he saw things useful in it.The nation never switched they just seek knowledge where they find it.Keep the good leave the bad.Never heard the noi was being funded by them.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never heard this one.Farrakhan sent members of the noi to learn Scientology because he said he saw things useful in it.The nation never switched they just seek knowledge where they find it.Keep the good leave the bad.Never heard the noi was being funded by them.

sounds kind of weird, all the books and info out on scientology why would you have to joi them to find out more about them...

I mean nobody knows for sure, but it sounds to me like a back door deal was made, because the noi, is not getting that big money from Qaddaffi anymore and once farrakhan goes the noi is gonna take a big hit..

it was a big mistake for them not to protect Khalid Mohammed, he wouldve carried that torch perfectly..

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Y'all love these sand roaches. Fuck Arabs and Islam.

Islam isn't the only religion that black people need to stop worshiping.....

Only people I despise are much as white people are those filthy fucking treacherous arabs and their offspring. Fucking devils. African needs to cleansed of them from Morocco to Israel.

The Muslims are allowing that shit yet idiots over here and in many other places abroad are crying for anti Islamaphobia. smfh Those slaves sold are castrated in the case of the men and the women are sold as sex slaves/servants. That's what those filthy sand devils been doing for over a thousand years.

That's the main reason,why I'm always on that "They better hold their own nuts" when other groups are in trouble,because of shit like this.....

Funny how these so called dictators kept order until they no longer wanted any parts of the US fuckery and wanted to stand on their own feet.. Hence Kadafi saying fuck us currency and instead wanted to move to the euro and unify African nations on banking...

Pres O good fuckin job with that Kadafi wasn't the problem
This is what this country does,they'll kill a so call "dictator' and put in a person they want in charge and it destabilizes the country...

Notice,how this country haven't gone after North Korea despite what the dictator and his father been doing for years to their people,but always go after a leader that's about empowering black people around the world.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
OG Investor
:dunno:

Almost a continent full of brown people yet people here, across the pond, seem more concerned

All I see in this thread are excuses..."black" people have humanity, "black" people are muslims first etc

Sorry.... no fucks are given today

The people in Africa are more powerful than we think.

It's up to them to do something about it....and I dont mean a goddamn resolution from the African Union

DO SOMETHING!