Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uncle Luke is having a space tomorrow for folk like you.

Well I can tell you what he did previously. He's the first president I ever heard say "you know you(Black people) built the country.

Meanwhile this idiot said illegals built the country. And you ain't Black if you don't vote for him.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Well I can tell you what he did previously. He's the first president I ever heard say "you know you(Black people) built the country.

Meanwhile this idiot said illegals built the country. And you ain't Black if you don't vote for him.

Biden was specifically speaking about immigrants, but both are true, it was built by Black slaves and later immigrants. Chinese were known for the railroads. There were bothered groups that came over at various times. We were forced to work for free and usually immigrants were underpaid.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden was specifically speaking about immigrants, but both are true, it was built by Black slaves and later immigrants. Chinese were known for the railroads. There were bothered groups that came over at various times. We were forced to work for free and usually immigrants were underpaid.
So what year did immigrants start building the country? You say the Chinese built the railroads? Other groups came over at various times? I'm starting to get tether vibes from you.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
So what year did immigrants start building the country? You say the Chinese built the railroads? Other groups came over at various times? I'm starting to get tether vibes from you.

I don't expect your vibes to be accurate, so no biggie. History is history. You don't have to like it, but you can't change it. Well, unless you're the GOP and outlaw it's teaching. Here is the info on the railroads. You can search for the rest. Google is free.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

T-rump said Black americans built the US. And? What has he done for Black americans show gratitude for building the country? Actions speak louder than words. I'm assuming you're a reparations or nothing guy. Donald Dumbass had congress for 2 years. He do anything significant? You looking for the platinum plan? That's not specific to Black americans. And it was peanuts. Tangibles. Let's include before & after his presidency. How has Captain Diapers improved Black americans lives?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
T-rump said Black americans built the US. And? What has he done for Black americans show gratitude for building the country? Actions speak louder than words. I'm assuming you're a reparations or nothing guy. Donald Dumbass had congress for 2 years. He do anything significant? You looking for the platinum plan? That's not specific to Black americans. And it was peanuts. Tangibles. Let's include before & after his presidency. How has Captain Diapers improved Black americans lives?

Obama was in office for 8 years before Trump. Obama got if not 90% of the Black vote damn near 90%. Dr. Umar said in one of his interviews he said whoever comes after Obama will ask you, the Black president was in office for 8 years and you voted for him at 90% and you didn't ask him for anything and he didn't give you anything. I didn't get 10% of the Black vote, get out of my office.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

So Diaper D did nothing. What's Obama have to do with anything? Typical Dump fan playing the "Whataboutism?" when he has nothing.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't expect your vibes to be accurate, so no biggie. History is history. You don't have to like it, but you can't change it. Well, unless you're the GOP and outlaw it's teaching. Here is the info on the railroads. You can search for the rest. Google is free.

I don't recall ever hearing about Chinese Pullman porters or Chinese Gandymen.

And I have yet to hear about the legend of John Chang or Chang Lee I have heard of the legend of John Henry.

And finally my tether sensing vibes. Black people I know who are descendants of slaves of this country know that we are the foundation of this country. From the diet, the structure, the music, the financial base of Wall Street every facet of this nation is built on the backs of Black people and anybody else is just a johnny come lately. Which is why I think you are a tether. You can search for the rest. Google is free. I on the other hand don't have to search Google I simply have to go to my living room and pull a book out of my library.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”..

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor