Aries Spears Calls Out Mike Epps For Blaming Police Shootings On 'Black On Black' Crimes

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda conflicted on this one. Don't think he was giving a pass to the police but his thought that blacks killing blacks in any way gives white cops license to murder us because some of us do just misses the mark. Better he just left the black on black crime aspect out of it and speak on the atrocities these white bitches are perpetrating against black men and boys every fuckin' day.

That said I think Aries could have, maybe should have, called Mike and said "hey bruh" you need to clarify what you meant because this ain't gonna be well received, rather than just blasting the brother on social media. :hmm:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Aries is 100% right. Mike Epps is out of bounds and not on Spears ( or anybody elses )level. However, if DL takes this as a personal attack he may be in for a battle

I think DL have enuff sense than to try n battle truth ...

Spears said he agreed with Epps till tht last statement at the end...pretty cut n dry ...

anybody with common sense knows tht was dumb as shit to say n DL will also ..thts why still no comment...

i really hope he doesnt try n defend repostin tht shit...

by the way ..where is the repost ...i know it came with comments ...wht did DL say when he reposted it ...?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda conflicted on this one. Don't think he was giving a pass to the police but his thought that blacks killing blacks in any way gives white cops license to murder us because some of us do just misses the mark. Better he just left the black on black crime aspect out of it and speak on the atrocities these white bitches are perpetrating against black men and boys every fuckin' day.

That said I think Aries could have, maybe should have, called Mike and said "hey bruh" you need to clarify what you meant because this ain't gonna be well received, rather than just blasting the brother on social media. :hmm:
There is no black on black crime!! That is made up bullshit. And cops don't kill whites and they commit the same crimes as we do. Again its bullshit and one has nothing to do with the other. The justice system is the last system in America where they can openly be racist and discriminate without any forms of punishment. That's all it is. Cops are the symptom not the problem. They do as they are told and what they are allowed to get away with. The people behind the cops are the problem. Solve that and the system will change.......

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You don't hear white women saying "don't give men a reason to rape us." They've effectively made is politically incorrect to even question the veracity of a rape accusation. Hell, if a white woman says a dude sexually winked his eye at her from across the room at an office Christmas party in the 1980s, you best believe you better believe it or your name is mud.

Meanwhile, niggas out here passing off blaming the victims off racist lynchings as Black straight talk & tough love. If Mike was talking about armed and dangerous criminals killed in the commission of a crime, the shit he ended with would make sense, but that's not something you invoke after watching a human being get hunted, trapped, and slaughtered like a wild boar hog. Fuck outta here.
tabernacle!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no black on black crime!! That is made up bullshit. And cops don't kill whites and they commit the same crimes as we do. Again its bullshit and one has nothing to do with the other. The justice system is the last system in America where they can openly be racist and discriminate without any forms of punishment. That's all it is. Cops are the symptom not the problem. They do as they are told and what they are allowed to get away with. The people behind the cops are the problem. Solve that and the system will change.......

Are you fuckin' crazy. There is no black on black crime? If a black man murders another black man that's a crime. What would you call it? An incident? A white on black crime? Stop making excuses, there are some of us who are guilty of committing crimes upon people who look just like us. We all know what the motivation is in a lot of cases when whites murder blacks. It's racism. But be that as it may are you telling me you feel less enraged when a black murders a black because his motivation wasn't race? Fuck that. I am gonna hate whoever murders someone I love irrespective of his race or profession and I certainly would not feel less hatred for that person because he happened to be black. :hmm:

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you fuckin' crazy. If a black man murders another black man that's a crime. What would you call it? A white on black crime? Stop making excuses, there are some of us who are guilty of committing crimes upon people who look just like us. We all know what the motivation in a lot of cases where whites murder blacks. It's racism. But be that as it may are you telling me you feel less enraged when a black murders a black because his motivation wasn't race? Fuck that. I am gonna hate whoever murders someone I love irrespective of his race or profession and I certainly would not feel less hatred for that person because he happened to be black. :hmm:
Crime is crime. Have you heard white on white crime??? Have you Chinese on Chinese crime?? Or Asian on Asian crime??? Have you heard Mexican on Mexican crime?? Have you????? You have never heard those terms or phrases being perpetuated though out America or the media. So why is their black on black crime??? Majority of whites kill whites. Majority of whites rob and steal from whites. But you nor anyone else has never heard white on white crime. Why not?????? Same goes for all other ethnic groups. And why is that?? Well because Ethnic groups do things to the people that they are in close proximity to and who they recognize/relate and deal with the most; which is majority of the time the same dam ethnic group. It's a made up term for racist purposes. Get that dumb shit outta here. Again Mike Epps is full of shit and anyone who thinks that term is real needs a history lesson......

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike just didn't think that one through, but he had the best intentions for Black people when he made that statement. He just should not have tied the two together.

Aries was right, but he is always so fuckin' obnoixious and self righteous when he speaks.

There is a cop killing Black folks problem and there is a Black folks killing Black folks problem. We should all be upset and concerned about both issues.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crime is crime. Have you heard white on white crime??? Have you Chinese on Chinese crime?? Or Asian on Asian crime??? Have you heard Mexican on Mexican crime?? Have you????? You have never heard those terms or phrases being perpetuated though out America or the media. So why is their black on black crime??? Majority of whites kill whites. Majority of whites rob and steal from whites. But you nor anyone else has never heard white on white crime. Why not?????? Same goes for all other ethnic groups. And why is that?? Well because Ethnic groups do things to the people that they are in close proximity to and who the recognize/relate and deal with the most; which is majority of the time the same dam ethnic group. It's a made up term for racist purposes. Get that dumb shit outta here. Again Mike Epps is full of shit and anyone who thinks that term is real needs a history lesson......

Agreed

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike just didn't think that one through, but he had the best intentions for Black people when he made that statement. He just should not have tied the two together.

Aries was right, but he is always so fuckin' obnoixious and self righteous when he speaks.

There is a cop killing Black folks problem and there is a Black folks killing Black folks problem. We should all be upset and concerned about both issues.
Yes we should but one has nothing to do with the other. And its dumb and bullshit for anyone to bring them both up at the same time. All it is is a way for people to distract and misdirect from the real issues......

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes we should but one has nothing to do with the other. And its dumb and bullshit for anyone to bring them both up at the same time. All it is is a way for people to distract and misdirect from the real issues......
Yeah.... I agreed with what you are saying in my post.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crime is crime. Have you heard white on white crime??? Have you Chinese on Chinese crime?? Or Asian on Asian crime??? Have you heard Mexican on Mexican crime?? Have you????? You have never heard those terms or phrases being perpetuated though out America or the media. So why is their black on black crime??? Majority of whites kill whites. Majority of whites rob and steal from whites. But you nor anyone else has never heard white on white crime. Why not?????? Same goes for all other ethnic groups. And why is that?? Well because Ethnic groups do things to the people that they are in close proximity to and who the recognize/relate and deal with the most; which is majority of the time the same dam ethnic group. It's a made up term for racist purposes. Get that dumb shit outta here. Again Mike Epps is full of shit and anyone who thinks that term is real needs a history lesson......
Okay if it's all that important to you that people refer to crimes committed by black people against black people as Just crime, fine. Personally I don't give a shit what it's labeled. I think you should be more cognizant of the fact that there are some among us who prey upon us without a single thought that maybe they shouldn't because their victim is black. That being the case, you'd do well to process the reality of what is being done to us by some of us way too often rather than focusing on descriptive semantics. :hmm:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay if it's all that important to you that people refer to crimes committed by black people against black people as Just crime, fine. Personally I don't give a shit what it's labeled. I think you should be more cognizant of the fact that there are some among us who prey upon us without a single thought that maybe they shouldn't because their victim is black. That being the case, you'd do well to process the reality of what is being done to us by some of us way too often rather than focusing on descriptive semantics. :hmm:
What does black people hurting other black people have to do with cops killing black people??? And why is that the focus when a cop kills one of us?? And you should care about how they have labeled us and try to continue to do so. You had an whole ignorant response when I 1st commented. Now its I don't care how the term is :hmm: ....again one has nothing to do with the other. One is not a product or byproduct of the other. And blacks killing blacks should never be brought up when cops and law enforcement kill blacks.....

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crime is crime. Have you heard white on white crime??? Have you Chinese on Chinese crime?? Or Asian on Asian crime??? Have you heard Mexican on Mexican crime?? Have you????? You have never heard those terms or phrases being perpetuated though out America or the media. So why is their black on black crime??? Majority of whites kill whites. Majority of whites rob and steal from whites. But you nor anyone else has never heard white on white crime. Why not?????? Same goes for all other ethnic groups. And why is that?? Well because Ethnic groups do things to the people that they are in close proximity to and who they recognize/relate and deal with the most; which is majority of the time the same dam ethnic group. It's a made up term for racist purposes. Get that dumb shit outta here. Again Mike Epps is full of shit and anyone who thinks that term is real needs a history lesson......

Look this is going down a path to no resolution. I understand your problem with whites gleefully characterizing offenses committed by blacks against blacks as "black on black" crime. But we should know by now it's deflection, nothing more. It deflects from the all to frequent heinous and murderous instances of whites killing blacks because the numbers favor their argument "why us, blacks offend against blacks way more than we do". And here's where their playbook kicks in.

At every opportunity they'll drum into the public subconscious that blacks killing blacks is way more of a problem by the sheer numbers than white police and others killing black people. Say it often enough and that glaring spotlight on senseless racially motivated executions of black men by police is dimmed. But rather than remaining united in our activism and protest against what everyone knows, if they're honest, is happening we get sidetracked and spend time dealing with meaningless but effective diversions like having to answer back to the questions "why y'all calling it "black on black" crime? Have you heard of White on White Crime, or Asian on Asian Crime or Mexican on Mexican Crime?

C'mon, keep you eyes on the prize.:hmm:

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Alot of ppl just want to avoid the fact that we killing us at a higher rate than others killing us. I believe it's no black on black crime it's
because we live on top of each other in complexes, projects, apts buildings, houses are closer together in the hood compared to other communities

Shouldn't necessarily be mentioned together but it's a topic.

But I'll say it cause when i was younger i didn't see much value in seeing my ppl killing or getting killed because that's all I was around in fact saw my 1st dead body as young as 4 yrs old.

But older now and see the way i grew up was shitty ass hell. We should value lives especially our own. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER HOW COULD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE NEXT MAN'S LIFE WHEN I DIDN'T GET A DAMN ABOUT MY OWN.

When I talk to kids from my old hood I be trying to explain to them its ignorance. They don't know it's life outside of the hood. When i show them pix of me on vacay they think i just got lucky; no mfers i worked hard to get outta the hood. It took time for me to mature and break the ass backwards way I grew up which I'm still trying to break at 39 yrs old.

But yall like to cottle ignorant mfers just because their black. I see alot of y'all sticking up for ppl just because they black no not every black man is your brother and they do stupid shit. Some of them deserve 25 to life. Some deserve to judged for all the shit they did to their own ppl at that

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Wow.. just typical BGOL nonsense.. everyone is quick to dismiss ME comments as this or that but lets be real, WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM IN OUR COMMUNITY WITH THE INDISCRIMINATE KILLINGS. A dead love one is a dead love one and I doubt if any of you will take comfort in who the killer of your love one is regardless of the title. Someone make an articular argument of your loved one dying for no good reason but you take comfort in how the killer of your loved one is? please? Its always the same setup.. we can only walk or chew gum ie. we can only talk about police killing but if we do, we can' discuss we killing each other.. huh? We can chew ad walk at the same time. Lets talk about BOTH instead of one or the other!! Both are a cancer to our society and if ME calls it correct, then so be it. i don't give a fuck who calls it as long as we are calling it against everyone and that includes US!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow.. just typical BGOL nonsense.. everyone is quick to dismiss ME comments as this or that but lets be real, WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM IN OUR COMMUNITY WITH THE INDISCRIMINATE KILLINGS. A dead love one is a dead love one and I doubt if any of you will take comfort in who the killer of your love one is regardless of the title. Someone make an articular argument of your loved one dying for no good reason please? Its always the same setup.. we can only walk or chew gum ie. we can only talk about police killing but if we do, we can' discuss we killing each other.. huh? We can chew ad walk at the same time. Lets talk about BOTH instead of one or the other!! Both are a cancer to our society and if ME calls it correct, then so be it. i don't give a fuck who calls it as long as we are calling it against everyone and that includes US!!

One doesn’t cause the other, that’s what you’re not getting.

Maybe ME should’ve talked about Black people’s diets since that kills more Black people than “Black on Black” crime? You know, since that’s truly killing us. Which could lead to cops having the green light killing us since we do it to ourselves more often.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor

To this I say, white on white, Chinese on Chinese crime or any other non black community crime does not affect me the same as black on black crime because it's not my community that is being perversely affected. With all the issues I have with our community, there is no energy for me to worry about another community issues, while I deal with my community. I'm sure, whites,Chinese, Russians, lesbians, etc. have their own issues and some may be similar to our community but the only energy I have to give today is towards my black community. Until we can get under control, I'm not going to lose any sleep over another community crime. Lets keep the focus where it should be, which is we got a huge fucking problem in our own community and its ain't only police on black killings that's our only problem.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t see what the issues is. People act like what Mike saying is not true. It was his opinion. Black peoples get bent out shape over the silliest things

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
One doesn’t cause the other, that’s what you’re not getting.

Maybe ME should’ve talked about Black people’s diets since that kills more Black people than “Black on Black” crime? You know, since that’s truly killing us. Which could lead to cops having the green light killing us since we do it to ourselves more often.
I get it.. I do.. but yeah we can talk about black diets and how it's killing us.. thats my point. we got some shit with us, that we need to do better in, so regardless if it's black diets, black on black crime or any black issue, lets be real and deal with it, instead of being quick to deflect.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alot of ppl just want to avoid the fact that we killing us at a higher rate than others killing us. I believe it's no black on black crime it's
because we live on top of each other in complexes, projects, apts buildings, houses are closer together in the hood compared to other communities

Shouldn't necessarily be mentioned together but it's a topic.

But I'll say it cause when i was younger i didn't see much value in seeing my ppl killing or getting killed because that's all I was around in fact saw my 1st dead body as young as 4 yrs old.

But older now and see the way i grew up was shitty ass hell. We should value lives especially our own. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER HOW COULD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE NEXT MAN'S LIFE WHEN I DIDN'T GET A DAMN ABOUT MY OWN.

When I talk to kids from my old hood I be trying to explain to them its ignorance. They don't know it's life outside of the hood. When i show them pix of me on vacay they think i just got lucky; no mfers i worked hard to get outta the hood. It took time for me to mature and break the ass backwards way I grew up which I'm still trying to break at 39 yrs old.

But yall like to cottle ignorant mfers just because their black. I see alot of y'all sticking up for ppl just because they black no not every black man is your brother and they do stupid shit. Some of them deserve 25 to life. Some deserve to judged for all the shit they did to their own ppl at that

People who get killed by another person is usually for a reason, not a good reason. But a reason whether big or small.

Getting innocently killed by a person who was hired to protect you “Police”, is an entirely different set of circumstances and an entirely different issue than someone from your neighborhood killing you.

And that‘a why it’s treated differently.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it.. I do.. but yeah we can talk about black diets and how it's killing us.. thats my point. we got some shit with us, that we need to do better in, so regardless if it's black diets, black on black crime or any black issue, lets be real and deal with it, instead of being quick to deflect.

We’re not deflecting, we’re just saying it’s not the same. Yes in the end a person is dead. But being killed by someone in your community because you stole from them, killed their friend etc... Is different than being shot in the back by cops when you’re unarmed, or shot by cops when you have your hands up.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
naaaaaaaaaw.. i agree with ME and I'm not a fan of his comedy! Yes, he conflated two separated issue but they are both detrimental to our community. Facts of the matter is, Cop on black killing is problem and at times we do some dumbshit that pretty much helps the police make the most fucked up horrible decision about our lives. Fact we do have a black on black problem in our community that cause others outside of our community to falsely believe even within our own community, we kill indiscriminately. Dead is Dead, and the author of that death, does not bring real comfort to those love ones left behind.

If only mofos could listen and understand context would they get what ME was saying. It's as if people refuse (or can't) engage in a higher level of reasoning & thinking before commenting. AS comment is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Interesting note, AS is quick to go at ME but slow to allow his voice to be heard to the masses over these horrible tragedies that plague our community. Just saying!
Bruh, I agree. It was pretty clear what he was trying to say and I find it crazy that people can’t listen to something with context.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aries is only trying to turn around the damage aka dumb drunk shit he's been doing to himself for years will all of the negative shit he's spewed.

We blame the police for the shit that they do,just not while blaming each other for the shit that we do to ourselves at least not in the same argument.

Nice Try Aries because no one's looking to you for enlightenment

daTiger

Rising Star
Registered
Some of you dudes on here are worse than the whites - using their same bullshit talking points.

Black folks are pissed because white cops or white citizens can kill blacks with the expectation of walking scot-free. All a white person needs is some bullshit law to fall back on such as "Stand Your Ground" or "Citizen's Arrest." And all a cop gotta do is say, "I feared for my life" or "I thought he had a gun." In many instances, we see the damn camera footage and the justice system deems it a justified killing. That's why we get pissed because the shit continues to happen and we don't get any of that consideration when the roles are reversed.

I don't know how to make it any simpler than that. Now what the fuck does that have to do with a black man killing another black man, then going to prison. Because thats what happens when the killer is black, his ass is tried, convicted and sent to the pen.

Mike was talking out his ass at the end. If he can't do better, he should stick to comedy and stfu about social issues. Same with DL with cosigning bullshit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People who get killed by another person is usually for a reason, not a good reason. But a reason whether big or small.

Getting innocently killed by a person who was hired to protect you “Police”, is an entirely different set of circumstances and an entirely different issue than someone from your neighborhood killing you.

And that‘a why it’s treated differently.
Bigger scale of death because we killing each other and not only ppl get killed due to a reason because their family members get killed and they didn't do shit, innocent bystanders get killed etc

So I'm not saying its in the same category but i feel we need to value our brothers/sisters lives more opposed to these random killings that happenings a few times per yr. Why no threads on top of the board when an innocent grandmother is killed or a baby was hit by a stray bullet. Its a reason because yall only angered when whites kill us opposed to our own and the numbers don't even compare

Yall hatred for whites keep yall in threads like this not because yall really care that a brother is gone which is very sad.

I'm guilty also but it don't make it right

Last edited:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
We’re not deflecting, we’re just saying it’s not the same. Yes in the end a person is dead. But being killed by someone in your community because you stole from them, killed their friend etc... Is different than being shot in the back by cops when you’re unarmed, or shot by cops when you have your hands up.
Really? Someone dying over bullshit is the same bullshit. It's death! I find no comfort of peace over another senseless black person dying over dumbshit, regardless of who the author of death is.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bigger scale of death because we killing each other and not only ppl get killed because of a reason because their family members get killed and they didn't do shit, innocent bystanders get killed etc

So I'm not saying its in the same category but i feel we need to value our brothers/sisters lives more opposed to these random killings that happenings a few times per yr. Why no threads on top of the board when an innocent grandmother is killed or a baby was hit by a stray bullet. Its a reason because yall only angered when whites kill us opposed to our own and the numbers don't even compare

Yall hatred for whites keep yall in threads like this not because yall really care that a brother is gone

All I’m saying is the categories shouldn’t be mentioned together because it’s not the same.

Regarding hatred for whites, I believe it has more to do with cops than specifically the cop being white. The shooting by the cop in Indiana was Black I believe, I could be wrong when he shout the man running away. The issue is cops killing us and nothing being done about it.

Not sure if it’s specifically a “White Cop” issue, but that does add more to it.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

I disagree. They said it in public and Spears is a 100% right. Crime is crime no matter the label you put on it and cops job is to police crime. When policing crime becomes criminal it's tragic, dangerous and a very serious problem. What Epps said is victim blaming and it was stupidly misplaced. If police killing black folk was cases where black folk were shooting and fighting each other and cops came and killed all involved that would more fit what he was saying. Epps statement was plain dumb, it needs to be addressed and corrected publicly cause a lot of dumbass mofos regurgitate dumb shit.