AT&T bout to raise prices for DirecTV Now streaming service

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just got an email verizon fios coming to my area...
Damn homie they treating ya like old school cable..me being from Manhattan cable was always in my life but my older cousin who I use to run with that was born and raised in bk would act like I was George jetson cause in his area he didn't have cable..it use to be a struggle chilling at his crib with basic tv in the 80s...it was a good thing I got real cool with his trini homegirl that use to "entertain" me that older chick was so wrong with what she did but it felt so right uhhh but back to the main topic..the fact you finally getting fios in your area is crazy..that s hit been around mine christ

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn homie they treating ya like old school cable..me being from Manhattan cable was always in my life but my older cousin who I use to run with that was born and raised in bk would act like I was George jetson cause in his area he didn't have cable..it use to be a struggle chilling at his crib with basic tv in the 80s...it was a good thing I got real cool with his trini homegirl that use to "entertain" me that older chick was so wrong with what she did but it felt so right uhhh but back to the main topic..the fact you finally getting fios in your area is crazy..that s hit been around mine christ

its like a damn mafia ghetto in bk fam

Dolan and his boy got whole AREAS on LOCK DOWN

its a damn MONOPOLY!

Petey Wheatstraw

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm assuming that's for regular Directv service. I left that & opted for the DirecTV Now streaming service as a much cheaper alternative. I might consider Youtube TV but they don't have the HGTV or DIY channels

I have the Ultimate all included package. I told them to cancel my service and they were like we will make you a deal.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Direct tv now UI is terrible, their dvr is also in beta. You mean a cable company cant get their dvr right?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
All these iptv services why is anyone paying for this?

The playersklub is only $5 a month

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
im getting real sick of having to do that.. .. always having to call and renegotiate. just give me a fair price and leave me the fuck alone... if they did that they could fire the whole retention dept and save millions

lol fuck you son.....my people work in the retention department.....quit trying to unemploy the fam

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
its like a damn mafia ghetto in bk fam

Dolan and his boy got whole AREAS on LOCK DOWN

its a damn MONOPOLY!
Smh..I literally did various private parties for fios workers yrss ago that's why I'm bugging like damn I use to do parties for those guys and that was at least 6-7 yrs ago..they been around for awhile

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
DVR... and no, VOD is not DVR

And that's for 1 stream right?
The services I have do have DVR function and catch up and video on demand. And you get three streams for twenty bucks. That one is called simply TV

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
So not only is AT&Thief raising their prices but they're also dropping channels like HGTV, Discovery Channel & Food Network. They're adding HBO though

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
DVR... and no, VOD is not DVR

And that's for 1 stream right?
Most of the services have both dvr and vod. The vod tends to be limited compared to library you get with an actually cable subscription though.

Youtube tv is the best service right now, they offer the same channels as everyone else but you get unlimited dvr and multiple user profiles.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of the services have both dvr and vod. The vod tends to be limited compared to library you get with an actually cable subscription though.

Youtube tv is the best service right now, they offer the same channels as everyone else but you get unlimited dvr and multiple user profiles.

I was responding to the comment about why someone would choose a service like DTV Now/YTTV over that $5 IPTV service he mentioned... only some IPTV services offer VOD, hardly any have DVR

YTTV is my primary service so I'm well aware how its features compare to IPTV.