Atlanta folks what’s the best Caribbean spot…in or around the city…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
just wondering who y’all vouch for

I went fuck with Jamrock off Metro

Got a large curry chicken over Rice & Beans with side of Cabbage Plantain

Shit was bussing

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I didn't know Negril was still around

Jamrock is good. A good spot by the stadium burned down. Negril Village is near me in Midtown. Good food and live music.
aight, might go check them out

I didn't know Negril was still around

Any feedback on Scotch bonnet of Campbellton Road

However it’s spelled….

I been supposed to go check dude out, he was closed by the time I was heading over .
The owner Savijlife have a clean ass donk.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dellia's Jerk Palace on Covington Hwy was my spot for a minute. It's next to the Caribbean Farmer's Market.

If you're friendly with the folks in there they will be friendly back.

Be careful in that area though. It's much more dangerous than it appears on the surface.

AF1QipP7Mq4GG0Qz91T8gNPo5pe56AG5nZDGEWmnCsnZ=s680-w680-h510

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this due to haters/competition paying arsonists to do what they do, or is this always careless homeless as always claimed?

Atlanta need to get more neat homeless like LA. As many as they have don't remember hearing a Carl's Jr. burning due to them fumbling around out there.

I know you're bulljiving but I believe it was a cooking fire.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dellia's Jerk Palace on Covington Hwy was my spot for a minute. It's next to the Caribbean Farmer's Market.

If you're friendly with the folks in there they will be friendly back.

Be careful in that area though. It's much more dangerous than it appears on the surface.

AF1QipP7Mq4GG0Qz91T8gNPo5pe56AG5nZDGEWmnCsnZ=s680-w680-h510

Looks legit but way to far for me to travel for a meal.

Will hit it if I'm already out that way

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ MASK , Scotch Bonnet restuarant

4454 Campbellton Rd. SW.
Atlanta,GA 30331

This is the BEST ,hands down , JERK you will find in Atlanta . They won the Jerk cookoff in Decatur back to back and the judges snubbed them the next year . Chicken ,ribs ( didnt know they made jerk ribs ), pork , turkey

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
aight, might go check them out

Any feedback on Scotch bonnet of Campbellton Road

However it’s spelled….

I been supposed to go check dude out, he was closed by the time I was heading over .
The owner Savijlife have a clean ass donk.
It's been years since I've been over there but they were good. Last time I went they had cut down on the amount of oxtails(during co-vid)and they were out of jerk ribs the couple of times that I wanted to try that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's been years since I've been over there but they were good. Last time I went they had cut down on the amount of oxtails(during co-vid)and they were out of jerk ribs the couple of times that I wanted to try that.

Yes I remember dude saying the price of them tails was ridiculous, so his portion sizes had to be adjusted

Seem like his jerky was his speciality

My peeps got a jerk plate, since it was fresh off the grill…
The jerk was flavorful but chicken was to dry for me.
The jerk sauce was more Asian tasting than Caribbean

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
348s.jpg

348s.jpg

Most of the good West Indian joints are east of the city (Stone Mountain, Decatur, Lithonia) Thats where most of them live.

As others have said, some of them spots is in dicey areas, but im from that side so its really nothing to me. I really like this spot called Juicy Jerk in Stn Mtn and Tropics Jerk Center in Lithonia. Nothing fancy. Just good food.

Delilahs is good, but you gotta wait forever.

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this due to haters/competition paying arsonists to do what they do, or is this always careless homeless as always claimed?

Atlanta need to get more neat homeless like LA. As many as they have don't remember hearing a Carl's Jr. burning due to them fumbling around out there.
Naw, accident. Kitchen fire, I believe. Datfire is the one you want. They will be back.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

4454 Campbellton Rd. SW.
Atlanta,GA 30331

This is the BEST ,hands down , JERK you will find in Atlanta . They won the Jerk cookoff in Decatur back to back and the judges snubbed them the next year . Chicken ,ribs ( didnt know they made jerk ribs ), pork , turkey
I normally go to jamrock but ima check them out

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Escovitz is the best I had so far...snellville... reservations are a must...but dope music...and plenty fine ass women at the bar

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

4454 Campbellton Rd. SW.
Atlanta,GA 30331

Fa sho…

Dude showed them jerk ribs on live one day, folks was like wtf

He said, “I know y’all ain’t had this”

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Jam Rock On Metropolitan a.k.a. Stewart Avenue. The place looks a little scary when you walk in there, but the food is delicious

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Right. I’m like ain’t nothing scary about jamrock
It’s not, and it could have changed because I haven’t been there in a while, but when I first stepped in there, almost got stung by some bees inside of the restaurant