Atlanta folks what’s the best Caribbean spot…in or around the city…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Right. I’m like ain’t nothing scary about jamrock
Hell I thought twice about going inside one of them gas stations pass Metro Mart

I was walking in Jamrock like

x2o1xtjq5oy31.gif

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
They got a attitude in there. Its a breh that is posted up in the Publix parking lot damn near everyday right across the street that is way better.
Calabar be hitting to if u want a spot for Wednesdays and Thursdays...bitches packed up in that spot..food is ok...drinks is righhhtttt..
Off redan rd

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Negril is ok. Overpriced and poor customer service though..
Found out is closed down. Serve was pure ass, but that most of atlanta spots. Negrils biggest issue was location and parking—which makes my decision to skip a place quite easy. I could walk to Negril or go one Marta stop. Food was good though. Too bad it’s gone.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Found out is closed down. Serve was pure ass, but that most of atlanta spots. Negrils biggest issue was location and parking—which makes my decision to skip a place quite easy. I could walk to Negril or go one Marta stop. Food was good though. Too bad it’s gone.

I went there a couple times and honestly didn't enjoy it.

I never much liked see and be seen spots where everyone goes to stunt and floss their cars and clothes. Just met too many fake rich people and real rich but shitty people.

If I do a restaurant now it's usually either takeout or a big celebration. And I gotta really like the food to even do that.

I'm too good a cook to pay for meals on the regular now.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went there a couple times and honestly didn't enjoy it.

I never much liked see and be seen spots where everyone goes to stunt and floss their cars and clothes. Just met too many fake rich people and real rich but shitty people.

If I do a restaurant now it's usually either takeout or a big celebration. And I gotta really like the food to even do that.

I'm too good a cook to pay for meals on the regular now.
Most of the seen or be seen spots are not that good at all; so yes I agree with you. Atl does have some sleepers though. Just got to know where to find them…

Last edited:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calabar be hitting to if u want a spot for Wednesdays and Thursdays...bitches packed up in that spot..food is ok...drinks is righhhtttt..
Off redan rd

Oh I’m super familiar with that spot. It’s owned by a cheap ass African, he skimps on the food. Never been during the week

debovette

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Negril is ok. Overpriced and poor customer service though..

Negril in BK, New York is waaay different than Negril in ATL... Almost like night and day.

Negril in NYC:
- Great food
- Excellent atmosphere
- No parking (it is NYC, ya know)
- Music, smooth jazz like area

Negril in ATL:
- Great food
- Area is a co-op, shared with other eateries
- Nowhere to sit
- Parking is atrocious (imagine having all of that good food then when you step outside, a fresh whiff of the local dumpster juice hits you)
- Straight AT TI TUDE

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I fucks with Scotch Bonnet and Chef Ruby’s food truck out in camp creek. His jerk shrimp pasta is that biz.
Man when I’m in A again, I’m going try that jerk shrimp pasta

I’ve have curry shrimp like 5 times and it’s really ain’t it

Now my peeps from Trinidad do curry crabs….

Bruh if dude would be 100% with doing business that shit would be a goldmine in our are