Atlanta on fire!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That club should be finished. It's a shame that Black folk can't have a place to party in safety.

I remember when Justin's was a place where we could go and get dressed up and have a night on the town until that started going downhill.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a coincidence...renovations to the MARTA Airport entrance immediately after kicking out the homeless by requiring tickets and paperwork to be in the airport?

Can't have all the travelers and their money seeing the homeless problem as soon as they enter the city's portal.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That club should be finished. It's a shame that Black folk can't have a place to party in safety.

I remember when Justin's was a place where we could go and get dressed up and have a night on the town until that started going downhill.
you talking about diddy restaurant? the food their was awful; they wasnt open that long...

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a damn pink rolls royce

like at her big age, she thinks its a good idea to draw attention to herself while committing crimes

She got 7 years!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I JUST WAS TELLING MY HOMIE ABOUT THIS. White folk upset with the system they created!
White people are also upset that Black people are starting to outnumbered them in certain areas and they are prop is dropping like a rock. As I stayed a long time ago, a Civil War would not go as well as they think it will go.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The caption. Like dude liked the attention of being on tv and decided to up the ante :smh:

Dude was in a manic episode. He even said so. If he really did have a gun like he said it could have been a lot worse. I'm saying IF because the man he killed allegedly overpowered him and shot him with his own gun.

Reactions: fu2