Attack of titan final season discussion (NO SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA)

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need them to hurry up and fully explain Titan biology because them fuckers looked like they just sprang into existence.

I don't read the manga but i think someone created that juice what turns them to titans right? I think eren dad had something to do with it. Might be wrong

I'm not sure if my spelling of eldian and marlayan is correct. Either way I'm too lazy to check.....
The liquid is taken from the spinal fluid of titans. If an eldian is injected with the fluid they become a low level titan. If they are injected and they have royal blood they become a high level titan. If they eat one of the special self aware titans while they are in human form they become special.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The marlayans still have a small eldian population on their island. They abuse and oppress the eldian minority. They also use the eldian minorities to suppress the population behind the wall. They bring eldians to the wall and inject them with the fluid. After that they throw them into the sea. The transformed titans swim top the eldian island and terrorize them.

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
The marlayans still have a small eldian population on their island. They abuse and oppress the eldian minority. They also use the eldian minorities to suppress the population behind the wall. They bring marlayans to the wall and inject them with the fluid. After that they throw them into the sea. The transformed titans swim top the eldian island and terrorize them.
That's real fucked up! damn

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Catching up before the new episode drops at midnight. That nigga Reiner HAS to be done for after eating all those explosives right? Watch ho ass Bertholdt pop out of hiding at just the right moment to save him somehow

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
This is such BULLSHIT!

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019/05/23/announcement-attack-on-titan-sub-delay/
Sub Delay

May 23, 2019 by Josellie Rios

sk31_070-1024x576.jpg

NEW INFO We’ve received an update from the Attack on Titan licensor. Starting 5/26, new sub episodes will be available on FunimationNow every Sunday at 8:45pm CT.

——————————————————————————————————————–

Dear Attack on Titan fans,

The Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 sub will be delayed from Sundays at 1:35pm ET to Wednesdays at 9:00am ET starting with Episode 54, which will launch on 5/29 for Funimation, Hulu, Crunchyroll and all of the sublicensees around the world.

For two weeks in a row, the latest Attack on Titan episode has been leaked by sublicensees in two different territories before Japan’s broadcast. As it’s always the case with leaks and pirated content, this has created problems for everyone involved in bringing you this title.

To prevent further leaks, the licensor has decided to deliver the show materials to Funimation afterJapan’s broadcast has concluded on Sunday.

What does this mean?

Starting this week the Attack on Titan Simulcast will be launching on Wednesdays at 9:00am ET to provide enough time for each company to work on subtitles and quality control, and make sure that all territories can launch at the same time. The SimulDub will notbe affected by this delay.

We know that this is an inconvenience for all fans awaiting a new episode this Sunday, but this restriction is out of our hands. We will continue working to bring you the best content in the least amount of time possible and take this as an opportunity for all of us to reflect on how leaks and piracy ultimately affects everyone in the anime industry, including the fans at home who want their anime content available as fast as possible.

As always, we thank you for your support and hope you continue to enjoy Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 every week on FunimationNow.

Filed Under: All Posts, Announcement, Simulcasts

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
you see what happend to your guy armin
Yep that's what I meant by apocalypse.
Eren & Mikasa are going to go ape shit and Levi is contemplating using the serum to bring SOMEBODY back to life. I was thinking it was going to be Erwin but now I'm not so sure.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yep that's what I meant by apocalypse.
Eren & Mikasa are going to go ape shit and Levi is contemplating using the serum to bring SOMEBODY back to life. I was thinking it was going to be Erwin but now I'm not so sure.
I think we know who it is going to be. Prolly armin.

Well these are 3 titans so it will be Erwin and armin

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Well...

Apparently it's not medieval times. Grisha Jaeger was a whole Jew growing up in Nazi Germany.

Erin is a side baby.

The Beast Titan making baseball references annoyed the hell out of me but now make total sense. Baseball has been around for at least 40 years at this point of the story.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I was avoiding this because I didn't think it was going to be any good. Man, I was missing out...

MoFo's giving people the business in this one. Mess around if you want to, it'll literally be your ass. Levi is "G."

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
man i am confused are these people all resurrected?

@NightMare Paint
They were all Eldians who were taken prisoner by the normal human majority over the years and injected with the serum. That's why there are so many Titans running around outside the walls. I imagine the process does kill their "human" form because they become mindless Pure Titans.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Only the Eldians can become Titans. The powers of the 9 "Intelligent Titans", like Eren, are gained through devouring one or they are transferred to a random Eldian infant upon the death of that Titan.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Yo, someone give me a brief recap on da last season. I can't remember right off top.

Beast Titan, Armored and Collossal attacked Erin, Armin, Capt Levi. They turn the tide and Levi (motherfucking monster) almost kills the Beast Titan. Bertold attacks and pushes forward but they ambush him and basically kill him. Eren tricks Bertold and defeat him, cutting him out like Levi did the Beast Titan. Armin is mortally wounded and is given the basic titan formula, then he eats Bertold (who dies kicking and screaming into his belly) transferring the Collossal Titans power to Armin

Bertold the Snack

Mfs bones crunched and everything. :eek2:

Last edited: