Audio surfaces of Tyreek Hill threatening his fiance

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been all over the news about a 5-year-old Illinois boy whose parents allegedly murdered him after beating him and forcing him to stand in a cold shower “for an extended” amount of time. Now watch Stephen Ass Smith along with ESPN cacs roast Hill but not say nary a word about these cacs who beat their son to death and threw his body in the woods.
Tyreek Hill is an asshole, but coon Smith and cacs outrage is selective and they will try to destroy him just like they tried to do to Adrian Peterson. :hmm:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
He broke their kids arm.

He's lucky she didnt blow his head off like McNair.:dunno:
I'm no feminist, but most of the first page of replies in this thread are confusing the HELL out of me.
TYREEK HILL NEEDS HELP! :itsawrap:

He's been going to jail for BEATING UP WOMEN since 2014! Over FIVE consecutive YEARS! He literally almost killed his PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND! He almost certainly was the one who BROKE THE ARM of his THREE YEAR OLD SON!

Yet virtually everybody here is furiously mad at HER for potentially jeopardizing his "bag". Where is the same negative energy and vitriol directed at HIM? I'm not saying whether it should be from a psychiatrist or from a prison warden, but

:furious::pain::furious:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He broke their kids arm.

He's lucky she didnt blow his head off like McNair.:dunno:

Ok, dude is a bad parent... So instead of dealing with it like adults. You record him and leak it... Essentially nuking his next contract. Yeah... That makes all the sense in the world given you'll be asking for child/spousal support when you do actually leave him. There are ways, real ways of dealing with an abusive father/mate. What she did ain't one of them. I'm not defending dude, I'm calling her a dumbass.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm no feminist, but most of the first page of replies in this thread are confusing the HELL out of me.

He's been going to jail for BEATING UP WOMEN since 2014! Over FIVE consecutive YEARS! He literally almost killed his PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND! He almost certainly was the one who BROKE THE ARM of his THREE YEAR OLD SON!

Yet virtually everybody here is furiously mad at HER for potentially jeopardizing his "bag". Where is the same negative energy and vitriol directed at HIM? I'm not saying whether it should be from a psychiatrist or from a prison warden, but

Cause we can say he ain't shit, and call her an idiot for doing THIS... Yeah I'm sure had she gone to the cops, or whatever that would've made its way to TMZ also. But I could've understood why she did it. You know being a parent that's legitimately concerned about their child and all. But... She leaked audio... To make him look bad, not to help him or the situation. So no, fuck that hoe. And he ain't shit either.:dunno:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Man fuck this guy...

I was a big fan of the Chiefs last year, now I feel like ill never enjoy watching them again if he's on the field.

Get this guy far away from his kids and get him some fucking help. ASAP.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
After the Kareem Hunt situation they put themselves behind the eight ball

He pushed and kicked some random chick. This is a dude who broke his kids arm after abusing the mother a few years back while she was pregnant.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
All he did was talk.... I see you removed my corresponding comments
about Conner McGregor, an accused rapist, a convicted assaulter, and
a criminal recently arrested, and soon to be exonerated cac, whom no
one is asking to be banned or ostracised. Fuck what Tyreek said, all he
did was talk, and in anger, people say anything.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

This is the same forum that says 14 year old girls just have to take fuckings and being pissed on by 30 year old men to protect the reputation on black men and it’s all their fault anyway.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Exactly bruh! How does that audio get leaked? I know he wouldn't do it so the only person who could have is her. She just fucked up the bag because he was going to get paid big time.

Cacs already going in on Chicago sports radio. :smh:
Who was I missed it

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp...

Police re-open Tyreek Hill's criminal case

Less than a day after an explosive audio conversation between Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill and his fiancee aired publicly, the Johnson County district attorney has re-opened the investigation of a criminal case for child abuse against the couple, according to KCTV5.

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid confirmed the report at a news conference Friday.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/police-reopen-tyreek-hills-criminal-case-193723027.html

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been all over the news about a 5-year-old Illinois boy whose parents allegedly murdered him after beating him and forcing him to stand in a cold shower “for an extended” amount of time. Now watch Stephen Ass Smith along with ESPN cacs roast Hill but not say nary a word about these cacs who beat their son to death and threw his body in the woods.
Tyreek Hill is an asshole, but coon Smith and cacs outrage is selective and they will try to destroy him just like they tried to do to Adrian Peterson. :hmm:

I get what you mean but how much do you really expect them to speak on something that ain't got nothing to do with sports?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
All he did was talk.... I see you removed my corresponding comments
about Conner McGregor, an accused rapist, a convicted assaulter, and
a criminal recently arrested, and soon to be exonerated cac, whom no
one is asking to be banned or ostracised. Fuck what Tyreek said, all he
did was talk, and in anger, people say anything.
Your corresponding comments weren't in the original post, dude. To quote Fif, "He did that shit."

bigman23

Rising Star
Registered
Shit is pathetic and those relationships always got them looking foolish because of how toxic they are. These cats need to be forced to take a class on how to be a man and how to pick women not money hungry thots.
yup these woman are not in love with them just their status and money

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After the Kareem Hunt situation they put themselves behind the eight ball

He pushed and kicked some random chick. This is a dude who broke his kids arm after abusing the mother a few years back while she was pregnant.
Yea.. comparatively this is far worse. So for consistency sake the punishment would have to be atleast equal of Hunts. In that regard, they kinda messed up cutting Kareem for his fiasco.

Tyreek just flushed $60 million down the toilet... Hes fucked.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Bigly. In hindsight, they were too heavy handed on Hunt. Had they banished him and let the NFL suspension run its course he would be there and they could atleast let this play out a while before making a final decision. As is, they gotta cut this nigga ASAP.

Yep. Should have just let the NFL investigate and he would have sat out most of the season, but it would have blown over at some point. Wasn't like he burned some dogs or sat during the national anthem. CACs would have eventually let it go. They won't recover from losing Hill though..he was way more important to that offense than Hunt.

Last edited:

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
actually I'm not mad at her like most are in here
fuck him if he really did break his kids arm
even if it hurts her financially in the long term she my be on some "fuck him at all costs due to my kids broken arm"
actually that shows that she more than a gold digging thot or whatever
what's more important: her and her child's welfare or a check

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep. Should have just let the NFL investigate and he would have sat out most of the season, but it would have blown over at some point. Wasn't like he burned some dogs are sat during the national anthem. CACs would have eventually let it go. They won't recover from losing Hill though..he was way more important to that offense than Hunt.
Way more. Andy bout to hang his hopes on broke foot Watkins doing a poor mans Tyreek Hill impression all year.. well all 8 games he plays. :smh:

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. I don't understand how you can be outmaneuvered by the most basic of basic bitches...:smh:
cte-cte-everywhere.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get what you mean but how much do you really expect them to speak on something that ain't got nothing to do with sports?

Valid point... Unfortunately the double standard is prevalent in and out of sports when it comes to us. :hmm:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
actually I'm not mad at her like most are in here
fuck him if he really did break his kids arm
even if it hurts her financially in the long term she my be on some "fuck him at all costs due to my kids broken arm"
actually that shows that she more than a gold digging thot or whatever
what's more important: her and her child's welfare or a check

Going of your logic, if dude beats you while pregnant I’m just going to assume that you don’t care about you or child’s welfare then if dude beats kids once and then three days later (remember multiple report) you don’t leave , you don’t care about the child’s well being.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I havent listened to the tape but I did listen to a clip of it on First Take. Heres my thang and again I may be wrong cause I havent listened to the tape but wth is she recording him anyway? Its almost as if she knew he was gonna leave her and she wanted this in her back pocket as a "just in case" he tries then this is my blackmail method. Basically like a "if you want your career, its gonna be with me or no one else".

Now as far as the tape, she seem like she was baiting him TRYING to get a reaction. On first take they said it was an 11 minute recording, for those who listened to it....is it possible that this couldve been a 15-20 tape that was altered to remove his responses because in the lil bit they played on first take, when she accused him of certain things, nothing was said by him.