One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
our net worth is not measured by puny cac

imaginary money aka promissary notes..

our net worth is measured by our soul

and that shit is something that is priceless

but some of us foolishly sell it for shiney

monkey shit...

I understand, but while we are trapped in this purgatory called Earth you need some of those trinkets or there will be a never ending cycle of poverty and despair for us and our offspring.

If you are content being happy when you die well, I'm speaking to the wrong crowd.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This shit got to get better if this is true. Something needs to happen immediately. :smh::angry::mad:

How the fuck do people work their whole lives and have no liquid assets or anything liquid to leave to the next generation? :confused:

You do not have to work to be broke.

https://www.financialsamurai.com/the-average-net-worth-and-income-for-african-americans/

Some of it starts with property. I know a lot of black folks in Ohio get stuck in homes that end up losing value as neighborhood demographics change and they don't move. In some neighborhoods up here that a lot of black people have moved to, a home that was worth 100k in 1998 is now worth 30k. :smh:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Some of it starts with property. I know a lot of black folks in Ohio get stuck in homes that end up losing value as neighborhood demographics change and they don't move. In some neighborhoods up here that a lot of black people have moved to, a home that was worth 100k in 1998 is now worth 30k. :smh:

Or they listen to BGOL accountants and never own any property and just rent.

I'm watching friends and family that own vs rent and every renter hits that late 50"s early 60s range when jobs for the men dry up and they have no savings despite living in rent control for 30 years

People think that rent control shit is cool until you realize you don't control the rental. The owner does and if they want you out you get out. It's not like you can pass down an apartment you're renting to your kids.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I'm watching friends and family that own vs rent and every renter hits that late 50"s early 60s range when jobs for the men dry up and they have no savings despite living in rent control for 30 years

People think that rent control shit is cool until you realize you don't control the rental. The owner does and if they want you out you get out. It's not like you can pass down an apartment you're renting to your kids.
Yeah, you'd think folks would have savings because they ain't got to pay for shit, but they don't. It's like they will do just enough.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Yeah, you'd think folks would have savings because they ain't got to pay for shit, but they don't. It's like they will do just enough.

That's the trap. We as a people don't openly discuss money with our children and families. That leads to a lot of bullshit, flossing, jealousy etc. If you are in rent control you should be stacking chips. If you are living with family for free you should be stacking.

People don't. If you are used to being saved, or used to subsidizes that shit is hard to shake. Couple that with a "Jesus will provide" mentality and you have a formula for institutional poverty.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The extra money burns their pockets, and a lot of them got glass pockets. Following traditional, Western social norms and worshipping material shit, on top of a few addictions will do it to you.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

monkey shit...
Lolz
We the poorest people but we got class and dignity huh.
Let's build our communities with that?!

:smh:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

It is crazy how we dont learn from the past.....the housing market 08.

It aint your house. You think you own the house have a fixed interest rate then all a sudden it done changed . Well guess what.....when you dont read all those papers you signing to "own" your house you fall for shit like that. You dont own it.

You just have the option of selling it for a profit or for a loss.

If i pay 80k for a house then the neighborhood goes to shit and now it is worth just 38k you would have been better off renting and enjoying the flexibility of renting. The economy in your town could change might want to relocate, wife cant take half the apartment if yall renting

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I dont know who YOUR people are..

My awakened people are extremely wealthy

The ones that are poor is because they following cacs.

Looking to them for validation

You wouldn't be one of those would you....
It's a cac world unfortunately. My integrity and spirit,although high (800 blico) I couldn't finance my house with that when I went to the bank. Luckily my fico was 700, so that's that.
:dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a cac world unfortunately. My integrity and spirit,although high (800 blico) I couldn't finance my house with that when I went to the bank. Luckily my fico was 700, so that's that.
:dunno:

Cacs run the world

Real kniggas run the multiverses.

I access my akashic records for every thing

And it assist me everything from housing to making the right life choices it let's me know

That worrying about shit like bills mean shit

If you are not balanced..and your spiritual mental and physical health all fucked up..

It also guided me to a credit score of 780..

Sucks if you ask me..

But it works ...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Cacs run the world

Real kniggas run the multiverses.

I access my akashic records for every thing

And it assist me everything from housing to making the right life choices it let's me know

That worrying about shit like bills mean shit

If you are not balanced..and your spiritual mental and physical health all fucked up..

It also guided me to a credit score of 780..

Sucks if you ask me..

But it works ...
Oh you're yanking my chain.
Carry on bruh

Ashé

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

monkey shit...
Sooooo your saying we shouldn’t work to give our kids a better life

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Encourage your children to save. Open Savings accounts for them. Open eTrade/Ameritrade accounts for your nieces and nephews. Start them off with a $50 seed fund. Open them a Coinbase account.

Then gift them with donations to the account in the future. Don't talk - Do.

Be the "investment uncle".

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know who YOUR people are..

My awakened people are extremely wealthy

The ones that are poor is because they following cacs.

Looking to them for validation

You wouldn't be one of those would you....

I really wish people would stop trying to sit at that white table........

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A coop and co
Sooooo your saying we shouldn’t work to give our kids a better life

its not about rental, teach our children its ok to think big,

let them know they can own buildings too and rent out space...

I would teach my children the importance of thinking right, working out and eating right...

so that he wont spend his latter years poppin all types of meds and being a fuckin guinea pig for young doctors...

I think children should have a childhood and be able to celebrate holidays no matter what I think of them...

but as they mature teach em an alternative to being a mindless consumer...

renting is great if your a single dude and always on the move...and you can save a lot of money as a result...

but I prefer coops and condos... coops because a good coop board will keep your property up and condos because you can flip those shits.

and both can be passed down....

there is a science to raising children we need to learn that science and raise children that build nations

and not just follow paths laid out for them.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really wish people would stop trying to sit at that white table........

bruh its like funny and extremely pathetic at the same time, that in this millenium you still

got kneegrows that think the cacs ice is colder...

I told this story before.

this cool but brainwashed bruh from south america was talkin about this restaurant he been too...

muthafucka aint say nothing about the food, the decor or service..

he just said..

it was really nice... all "white" people.... I just had to shake my head...

I could never eat in an all cac establishment in THIS country....

fuck that shit!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Encourage your children to save. Open Savings accounts for them. Open eTrade/Ameritrade accounts for your nieces and nephews. Start them off with a $50 seed fund. Open them a Coinbase account.

Then gift them with donations to the account in the future. Don't talk - Do.

Be the "investment uncle".

and in the name of all thats fuckin good...

introduce them to coding.. even if they dont like it....

at least let them get familiar with it...

its the future of everything and our children are a few steps behind

and thats not a bad thing considering they were miles behind ten to 15 years ago....

our youth are not afraid of tech and all and we need to encourage that an they understand the back end of technology not just the user end..

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Antonio Moore talks about this every week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfP8rCe_fAITriqI3UPYF0Q/videos?disable_polymer=1

Just pick a video....no one has brought data like him.

Here is one of his most powerful and recent videos:

Tonetalks just dropped another video on a similar topic

This is BGOL! Stop bringing facts, reality, and empirical evidence in here!! Personal observation and hotep spirituality is all we need! :rolleyes2:

Seriously, keep posting this real shit. The whole goddamn ADoS movement is about the lack of black wealth, and you'll have misguided lost Negroes campaigning against it! Shit is hard to believe.

Yet an Iranian-born professor understands this shit:

Some more real shit:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A coop and co

its not about rental, teach our children its ok to think big,

let them know they can own buildings too and rent out space...

I would teach my children the importance of thinking right, working out and eating right...

so that he wont spend his latter years poppin all types of meds and being a fuckin guinea pig for young doctors...

I think children should have a childhood and be able to celebrate holidays no matter what I think of them...

but as they mature teach em an alternative to being a mindless consumer...

renting is great if your a single dude and always on the move...and you can save a lot of money as a result...

but I prefer coops and condos... coops because a good coop board will keep your property up and condos because you can flip those shits.

and both can be passed down....

there is a science to raising children we need to learn that science and raise children that build nations

and not just follow paths laid out for them.
Maybe what’s being said is we need to build better paths for them to follow. That starts with us

nate1477

Rising Star
Registered
If you not sitting on a million liquid WITH NO DEBT debt and at least 12K a month in reliable income coming in, you are poor.