Bad Boys 3 (Bad Boys For Life) (2019) New Trailer#2 (11/5/2019) Will Smith, Martin Lawrence (1/17/20)

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
Martin’s best scene was on the plane. The action was good. They worked the phrase “bad boy’s” into the script too much. We know it, it’s the third one. But I would recommend it.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really liked it. I really really like it. The best thing about it, Michael Bay did not direct this fucking movie. Michael Bay fucking sucks and I hate his motherfucking ass with a passion

Bad boys 3 was entertaining, and kept you interested. If this shit hits, Will Smith will come up even more because his Overbrook production company is behind it

Good movie

Finally got to see it this tonight...theatre was packed at the 8pm showing.
Wife and I enjoyed it, it was entertaining and a lil better than what I expected.
Co-sign to the fullest about Michael Bay..I hate that hack with a passion...my wife says I talk about him like a family member who did some foul shit.
Women looked good as hell, Paola nunez...the witch...I was feeling the young bad ass cop too... had no idea it was vanessa hudgens until the credits rolled

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Finally got to see it this tonight...theatre was packed at the 8pm showing.
Wife and I enjoyed it, it was entertaining and a lil better than what I expected.
Co-sign to the fullest about Michael Bay..I hate that hack with a passion...my wife says I talk about him like a family member who did some foul shit.
Women looked good as hell, Paola nunez...the witch...I was feeling the young bad ass cop too... had no idea it was vanessa hudgens until the credits rolled

I really liked this movie man and it was funny as hell to me. Kinda outlandish story but they made it work. I’ll add this one to the collection. Shit Will and Martin needs to collabo more and get that money!

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to go on a limb & say that this movie was trash to me. I got zero entertainment from this.

The action was "meh". Martin was involved as much as the Captain was in the first one.

The comedy felt forced. Fake beef between Will & the asian dude made me groan everytime.

The ending twist was nonsensical. Just like I thought this movie was unnecessary. The first one is a classic.

They introduced the younger team because both Martin & Will are "Too old for this shit."

I have rose colored glasses for older movies. They don't exist for new movies. Technology has advanced too far.