Bank regulators seize Silicon Valley Bank in largest bank failure since the Great Recession .... Wells Fargo ??

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Say what?!! Wow fam, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'd be on their line first thing Monday
Was major across many banks on Friday. Saying it was a clerical error... Sure...

REPORT "Bank of America, Chase, and U.S. Bank systems are down today as a result of a direct deposit systems crashed. Banking giants Truist, Bank of America, Chase, US Bank, and Wells Fargo are facing outages, according to users. The disruptions reportedly kicked off around 8 AM ET on Friday." (The Irish Star)

Yeah man hope that shit gets fixed ASAP....

Yeah when I checked my bank account Friday morning
I was like WTF is going on here, where's my paycheck :hmm:
But luckily I'm not living check to check, like some other people
I just know someone got screwed over & probably hit with overdraft fees & shit :smh:
But I'm assuming things will be back to normal by Monday or Tuesday

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

$40,000,000,000 in Unrealized Losses Hits JPMorgan Chase As Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citigroup Face Exposure to US Treasuries: Report​

dollar-hundred-bank.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This was written in March 2023 but Citizens was on the list, all others are coming in shortly, will also fail.

US banking crisis: Close to 190 banks could collapse, according to study​

Last week, First Republic Bank became the third bank to collapse, the second-largest bank failure in U.S. history after Washington Mutual, which collapsed in 2008 amid the financial crisis.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Bond-market crash leaves big banks with $650 billion of unrealized losses as the ghost of SVB continues to haunt Wall Street​

George Glover
Nov 7, 2023, 7:18 AM CST

654a21f036d588dc55cc02e3

• Big banks are sitting on $650 billion of unrealized losses, Moody's has estimated.
  • It's a sign even Wall Street's best-known names are feeling the heat from the Treasury-market rout.
  • Crashing bond prices sank Silicon Valley Bank earlier this year, and there may be more chaos to come.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah when I checked my bank account Friday morning
I was like WTF is going on here, where's my paycheck :hmm:
But luckily I'm not living check to check, like some other people
I just know someone got screwed over & probably hit with overdraft fees & shit :smh:
But I'm assuming things will be back to normal by Monday or Tuesday
Many still haven't been paid

Quick update:
Yeah Bank Of America finally deposited my paycheck.....Tuesday morning (yesterday morning)
It was supposed to be deposited Friday mornings

Like I said before luckily I have plenty saved up & am not living check to check
But I know a lot of people got screwed because of this (overdraft fees, late rent/mortgage payments, etc, etc)

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Quick update:
Yeah Bank Of America finally deposited my paycheck.....Tuesday morning (yesterday morning)
It was supposed to be deposited Friday mornings

Like I said before luckily I have plenty saved up & am not living check to check
But I know a lot of people got screwed because of this (overdraft fees, late rent/mortgage payments, etc, etc)
The article indicated that the bank will be reversing those in-house fees, it’s the outside accounts where you will be paying the late fees that will not be reversed. (Car loans, credit card payments, and rent.

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
thankfully i bank at RFBCU, although a small percentage of my paycheck does go to Chase. Was just logged on there a few mins ago.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the news sources saying this are some BS fuck shit.
Yall posters need to respect yourself and only post from verified news sources.
If not, go heat up some Thanksgiving leftovers and give the fucking computer a break.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SVB contacted me again today for a job opportunity.....100% remote of course.
Same position,....same pay. Gonna interview with them next week.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I got the scoop on the real story, the government stole IP or blessed the theft under the Biden administration from a black entrepreneur. President Biden actively tried to leak out this information to the private sector during his press conferences.

The cheap ass government instead of cutting a check, than went into coverup mode. They have been covertly terrorizing this guy, that did nothing wrong.

When I heard the story I did not believe it, until I checked into it. You can say the Ukrainian corruption, he did not know what his son was doing, but this definitely ties President Biden to criminal activity.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
"The Federal Reserve Board announced that the Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) will cease making new loans as scheduled on March 11. The program will continue to make loans until that time and is available as an additional source of liquidity for eligible institutions." 17 hours ago

We talked about this around 2 years ago. Look for banking consolidations to take place. Those capable of meeting Capital 3 requirements will move forward.

Here is where the rubber meets the road. The integration of a Digital Gold Banking System will begin taking its first steps into the Global arena tomorrow.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Effective April 30, 2024, the Depository Trust Company is giving us a notice. They're telling us that their coverage for settlement risks in assets or securities that are not collateralized could be at risk in a market moving into real values.

Corporate notes or bonds are moving from 50% to 70% haircut value. Cryptocurrencies have a haircut value potential of 100%, and this includes Bitcoin.

In other words, any asset going forward that is not backed by a commodity has a haircut value risk when the market resets into a new set of values based on Real World Assets.

What are we being told could happen after April 30th, 2024? A market reset across all sectors of the market including Forex.

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Effective April 30, 2024, the Depository Trust Company is giving us a notice. They're telling us that their coverage for settlement risks in assets or securities that are not collateralized could be at risk in a market moving into real values.

Corporate notes or bonds are moving from 50% to 70% haircut value. Cryptocurrencies have a haircut value potential of 100%, and this includes Bitcoin.

In other words, any asset going forward that is not backed by a commodity has a haircut value risk when the market resets into a new set of values based on Real World Assets.

What are we being told could happen after April 30th, 2024? A market reset across all sectors of the market including Forex.

What does this mean exactly? :idea:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I’ve been hearing rumors about Bank of America and Chase having 5 billion in losses as unrecoverable debt.

@Mixd

A few more are insolvent, rumors flying a big one this week supposed to go down, waiting to see what develops

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
What does this mean exactly? :idea:
Each bank listed or asset like crypto, those are the risks associated with going to an economy being asset backed. Moving from our current fiat based system to asset backed by real assets like precious metals and in ground minerals, oil.

Significant they mention tomorrow as some deadline.

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Each bank listed or asset like crypto, those are the risks associated with going to an economy being asset backed. Moving from our current fiat based system to asset backed by real assets like precious metals and in ground minerals, oil.

Significant they mention tomorrow as some deadline.
Appreciate the explanation.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor