Be careful if you are going to the beach this weekend and yes, global warming did cause this mess.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Nigga you stay scared
No, I stay warning people about bullshit that is happening in the world. Now there’s been some cases where some people caught flesh eating viruses from swimming in waters in Florida so again be careful this weekend.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
How Easy_B spends his day...

hiding-under-the-bed.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The climate is always changing has been since the beginning. That's why you have sunny days, rainy days, cloudy days and seasons.
Sir, I figured you was one of those deniers you probably kissing Trump ass too. Nevertheless humans are causing more problems than a natural changes that is occurring.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly some people think I am crying wolf but the shit is actually happening right now before your eyes
One of my father's friends caught that shit. Its a horrible experience and the effects are utterly disgusting. Not even gonna traumatize the board by posting pics. Google for yourself and prepare to be shocked.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
One of my father's friends caught that shit. Its a horrible experience and the effects are utterly disgusting. Not even gonna traumatize the board by posting pics. Google for yourself and prepare to be shocked.
Oh, I’ve seen it a long time ago and I wish not to see it again. Some viruses and bacteria can fuck up the human body and the most disgusting ways.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Sir, I figured you was one of those deniers you probably kissing Trump ass too. Nevertheless humans are causing more problems than a natural changes that is occurring.
He immortal tho

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Fuck Trump gotta do with anything?
Usually climate deniers are Trump supporters so for you to say that comment that means you support that orange asshole. You probably think the Earth is flat.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Usually climate deniers are Trump supporters so for you to say that comment that means you support that orange asshole. You probably think the Earth is flat.

I think you have an infatuation with Trump and underlying major depressive disorder. This explains your apocalypse threads. Just take yourself out, don't drag the whole world down with you.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I think you have an infatuation with Trump and underlying major depressive disorder. This explains your apocalypse threads. Just take yourself out, don't drag the whole world down with you.
Sir, for you to say that comment proves my point. You don’t need to read between the lines with that reply you can see it clear as day. I said what I said and I’m sticking it. I would say I don’t think you were black man, but at the end of the day you could be just a coon.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sir, for you to say that comment proves my point. You don’t need to read between the lines with that reply you can see it clear as day. I said what I said and I’m sticking it. I would say I don’t think you were black man, but at the end of the day you could be just a coon.

So you are addressing someone you think Is not black as "sir" but the black men on the board you don't give the level of respect? Telling.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So you are addressing someone you think Is not black as "sir" but the black men on the board you don't give the level of respect? Telling.
Sir, I’m not expecting every black man to be a Democrat or liberal but at the same time I am expecting every black man to understand the history of people like Trump and the current modern day Republicans. Also, I am expecting a black man to understand climate change. as I stated along time ago, I laughed at Al Gore when he was speaking about this stuff in the 90s but come to find out he was 150% correct and I apologize for laughing. Sometimes you have to have a come to Jesus moment and I seen the light in the early 2000.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sir, I’m not expecting every black man to be a Democrat or liberal but at the same time I am expecting every black man to understand the history of people like Trump and the current modern day Republicans. Also, I am expecting a black man to understand climate change. as I stated along time ago, I laughed at Al Gore when he was speaking about this stuff in the 90s but come to find out he was 150% correct and I apologize for laughing. Sometimes you have to have a come to Jesus moment and I seen the light in the early 2000.

Once a Trump fan always a Trump fan. Thank you for confessing.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ain’t life funny? You made fun of him and found Jesus. And now they’re laughing at you. The laughter tends to stop when you meet him.

Besides posting about it, how are you trying to make peace with Mother Nature?