Be careful if you are going to the beach this weekend and yes, global warming did cause this mess.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am far from you of all people should know that. Now you are the other hand I just describe who you are so you already know who you are.
Usually climate deniers are Trump supporters so for you to say that comment that means you support that orange asshole. You probably think the Earth is flat.

Sir, I’m not expecting every black man to be a Democrat or liberal but at the same time I am expecting every black man to understand the history of people like Trump and the current modern day Republicans. Also, I am expecting a black man to understand climate change. as I stated along time ago, I laughed at Al Gore when he was speaking about this stuff in the 90s but come to find out he was 150% correct and I apologize for laughing. Sometimes you have to have a come to Jesus moment and I seen the light in the early 2000.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
@mcguyver sir you cannot flip the script on me. In 1996 I voted in my first presidential election and I voted for Bill Clinton. in 2000 I voted for Al Gore, even though I laughed at him with his climate change prediction, I still voted for him because he was the best candidate (I regret laughing him because he was 150%). In 2004 I voted for John Kerry. In 2008 I voted for Obama. In 2012 I voted for Obama. In 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton. And in 2020 I voted for Joseph Biden. So sir, I want you to list the people you voted Since she was 18 years old. Sir, I said this once in a while on this board, but I’m going to say, I am a Democrat for life.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
@mcguyver sir you cannot flip the script on me. In 1996 I voted in my first presidential election and I voted for Bill Clinton. in 2000 I voted for Al Gore, even though I laughed at him with his climate change prediction, I still voted for him because he was the best candidate (I regret laughing him because he was 150%). In 2004 I voted for John Kerry. In 2008 I voted for Obama. In 2012 I voted for Obama. In 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton. And in 2020 I voted for Joseph Biden. So sir, I want you to list the people you voted Since she was 18 years old. Sir, I said this once in a while on this board, but I’m going to say, I am a Democrat for life.

Nobody gives a fuck about your political beliefs, what about your paranoid schizophrenia?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Nobody gives a fuck about your political beliefs, what about your paranoid schizophrenia?
And there you have it, sir This discussion is over with you are what I said you are and you need to accept it and move on. I really didn’t know what you were trying to achieve today but you obviously failed.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
How Easy_B spends his day...

hiding-under-the-bed.jpg

:lol: :roflmao::roflmao2: