***Before and After weight shedding thread,semi-eye candy edition***

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Some may not seem so extreme compared too ours, long as they feel good about themselves....should be eye candy for some and inspiration for others.

tumblr_lx1fa9kc661qag683o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

tumblr_lxhn6xL2iJ1qekec7o1_500.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

Some may not seem so extreme compared too ours, long as they feel good about themselves....should be eye candy for some and inspiration for others.

shit. i guess she got it through her head that fat and sassy isn't good.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_ljookuLVd71qi6obqo1_400.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

You KNOW I created THIS THREAD in the HEALTH SECTION...stop trippin'

YOU EVEN STOLE MY THREAD TITLE

"post BEFORE & AFTER Weight Loss pics...that are inspiring"

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=666636

dawgs i didnt steal shit, the last time i was over there,i made a post and that was it....well you post your shit there and i'll handle this one

i stole your title :smh::smh::smh:

tumblr_lidc1qf9l41qi6obqo1_400.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dawgs i didnt steal shit, the last time i was over there,i made a post and that was it....well you post your shit there and i'll handle this one

i stole your title :smh::smh::smh:

tumblr_lidc1qf9l41qi6obqo1_400.jpg

You KNOW you STOLE my shit.....it's TOO OBVIOUS, anyone can see it.....:smh::smh::smh:

next time, BE ORIGINAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_ljo2qqRT3M1qi6obqo1_400.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lrwcayaVKo1qi6obqo1_400.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m33hkm46HK1qk5kfmo1_500.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3eubztOeX1r9gcqno1_500.jpg

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
They're actually even more sexy because I know what they used to look like.
:cool:

"Inside Every Cynical Person, There's A Disappointed Idealist "

ReZound.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3lhxtUU0M1qatkx6o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

They're actually even more sexy because I know what they used to look like.
:cool:

"Inside Every Cynical Person, There's A Disappointed Idealist "

ReZound.

c/s 100%

tumblr_m3imraEwNF1qf4r8go1_500.png

soja

Support BGOL
Registered

This is amazing

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3tortiEtb1qj0tsoo1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m41dwdMbhI1qcnlp0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m41dwdMbhI1qcnlp0o2_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3zqjgIsUf1rq89zmo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3ro3zqQtq1rrpm6qo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3thy9Qtkc1r25e23o1_500.jpg

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor

nice thread. always good to see people actually doing it...as opposed to saying how it can't be done

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3r0ppw4Fr1qey3rvo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3o6jnq6Am1r8thn1o1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lzxzolMD9E1r489ino1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3mgr1FB3a1rvnts9o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3fe21TS1C1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3dk7oIwta1rssoyjo1_500.jpg

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sad most of these chicks are getting the hulk smash on the before picture to.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3cshsoUky1rna6xlo1_500.jpg