***Before and After weight shedding thread,semi-eye candy edition***

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

tumblr_m2v1gv4GyX1r0zmubo1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

tumblr_m3bjg5SzJe1qjjxqko1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

this weight losing shit is crazy....that chick went from that to having a nice stance....

tumblr_m37x2oRtrW1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

HUFF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dawgs i didnt steal shit, the last time i was over there,i made a post and that was it....well you post your shit there and i'll handle this one

i stole your title :smh::smh::smh:

tumblr_lidc1qf9l41qi6obqo1_400.jpg

You KNOW you STOLE my shit.....it's TOO OBVIOUS, anyone can see it.....:smh::smh::smh:

next time, BE ORIGINAL

:lol::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Sheeiit... She could have gotten tossed up from the red dress over!!! :D

dawg you hitting that black outfit pic also, that red shirt pic aint that much different....that pic wasnt that clear and good lol....just fucking with cha..

tumblr_m37imtmtCR1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3747dlzRc1qdas0to1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m36qvbpyJt1rrpm6qo1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m35nakMWav1r7hqy7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3513yWuLv1r7hqy7o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m346oueX9g1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m31q66W1AX1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m33hp6NhqV1qekec7o1_400.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m32ektXGQO1rna6xlo3_250.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2wghplHpy1qi2r7eo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2wqee8cWn1rsy46co1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2v0sxtYxL1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2ujkd1cVH1qa1pyuo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2t4z2npC91qm5hzso1_500.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nice thread. always good to see people actually doing it...as opposed to saying how it can't be done

I know someone that used the exact quote. "I'm fat, and I don't like myself, and I know people don't like me because of that reason." Well fuck it if people don't like you, but you have to at least like yourself. Women will change their hair color in a minute if they don't like it, but they won't stop ordering mozzarella sticks. It isn't hard, but it's not like training to become a doctor. Just get out there, eat well, and don't quit the gym when you think your personal trainer is pushing you too hard. THAT'S THEIR FUCKING JOB!!

To quote Chris Faust "There are no ugly women, just lazy ones."

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor

someone i know

dd812d98984b11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

nice...Cleopatra_J how long did it take her?

tumblr_m3t0wjX0kh1ruzkt4o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3v7jqPh4q1qe7gl9o1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3m9x0H2H71rna6xlo1_1280.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3eqtwrdmr1r6iisuo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m346bwXUNY1rsy46co1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3gs4uMU2Q1rqlia6o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3bj99eO6N1rna6xlo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m345hdGW461rsy46co1_500.jpg

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered

Half these bitches still fat tho...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

before:190

tumblr_m3ywe1KZJe1qks64q.jpg

During:140
tumblr_m3ywfucYQf1qks64q.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3o70oQMev1rq4nxwo1_400.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m383yveDwy1rn1i8ao1_400.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2qnswpypY1rn1i8ao1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2h5p1xBjF1rn1i8ao1_500.jpg