BGOL cats over age 50. White woman question. Did Barbra Streisand ever make your "white bitch that could get it"list?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I've been watching various old school stuff on Youtube for the last hour. One of the old school jams I like is No More Tears/Enough is Enough with Streisand and Donna Summer. That got me to thinking. Was Barbra ever on my "white lady that could get it list". Not really. However, there were a few occasions, when she was young that caused me to go"Damn,what's that back there?" She is one of those Jewish ladies that has a little roundness in her boonky as opposed to nassatall. There was a movie in the 70's whose name I can't recally where she had on a tight blue jumpsuit that enhanced her figure.

be0c70c58ce785338fcade06ec265769--barbra-streisand-superman.jpg

skaq0labynxzdcr7tn6d.jpg

barbara-streisand-in-the-owl-and-the-pussycat-1970-columbia-pictures.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am assuming you meet the age criteria. As I said, she didn't make my list, but for a few milliseconds in the 70's and 80's,depending on what she was wearing and her make-up, there was a brief pause on my part.
80's baby here :yes:

She never was appealing to me growing up, still isn't now. Hell, it took me til until I seen "True Lies" to find Jamie Lee Curtis fuckable lol.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
babs was okay and very cute to me
In the early-mid 1970's i'd say she was attractive.

I grew up watching her in What's Up Doc?

me too that was the first movie with her I saw..that and main event so I associate her with screwball comedy and music than any of her more dramatic stuff. But she could get it..hell quincy jones was eyeing her..barbra said quincy jones used to flirt with her about her booty..
e6c41e9fafcebe2675277769fa1c9377

but the white chicks I liked were Goldie Hawn, Linda Carter and Teri Garr

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
babs was okay and very cute to me

me too that was the first movie with her I saw..that and main event so I associate her with screwball comedy and music than any of her more dramatic stuff. But she could get it..hell quincy jones was eyeing her..barbra said quincy jones used to flirt with her about her booty..
e6c41e9fafcebe2675277769fa1c9377

but the white chicks I liked were Goldie Hawn, Linda Carter and Teri Garr

If u get Quincy drunk

He telling all hollywood secrets

They both telling on themselves in that pic...

HIS face sayin yea I was tappin that then

And I can tap it now....

One thing I mearned is chicks with them type of noses

Neck game tends to be on fuckin point..

kenc1965

Blues
BGOL Patreon Investor
Only time was in that Main Event movie where she was managing a boxer. Came out in early 80s I think. Otherwise no