BGOL cats over age 50. White woman question. Did Barbra Streisand ever make your "white bitch that could get it"list?

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely, As with all women I put the wood on I would have had access to her bank account. She did have a certain sex appeal. Far from cute though
Snuffleupagus looking motherfucker.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

04gCAU.jpg

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
naw she wasn't on that list...and while I would have liked to fuck her it was because I wanted to shut her ugly ass the fuck up with my dick in her mouth...

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not 50 yet but no. Fuck no! Not even in no reality of the multiverse or if Thanos snapped three times. That’s a no for me dawg....I’ll have to say, nah.

even if there was a crisis on infinite earths and the monitor said that in order to save the multiverse you have to fuck any one version of her that the OP posted-
it still would be a hard no for me

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
even if there was a crisis on infinite earths and the monitor said that in order to save the multiverse you have to fuck any one version of her that the OP posted-
it still would be a hard no for me

Reality as we know it....would cease to exist. After I'm in the afterlife and all the other ghosts are there I'd hang my head in shame and say yeah, I've knocked down some ugly ones in the past but she had absolutely nothing to work with yall. Maybe we can get the do over in evolution now but sorry. :rolleyes2:I'm dead now and that's still......a hard no. Nope.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I'm not ober 50 or even 50 for that matter but I was watching jackie brown the other day and Bridget Fonda can get it especially with them daisy dukes on. I would gladly put two in beaumont Livingstone's dome and drink a metrix for her. She just better not kiss me off when we reach the parking lot.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Nope... but for the Guilty album she will always be on ma playlist... Excellent album I really really LOVE every track.Every time I drop it, it hits my spot and satisfies me.

yea, black radio fcked with that guilty track heavy

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Back her day she was 6......her looks (face and body) = 1; her voice and acting =5

I'd give her much more credit on her acting and singing (like 7 - 8). She was maybe a 3 on her best day lookswise, but for me, she still didn't move the Penometer™.