BGOL: Could u ever date a SILLY/FUNNY chick?

Could you date a woman who was a jokster?

• Yes. I appreciate humor and silliness in a relationship.

Votes: 191 81.6%
  • No. A little funny goes a long way.

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • If she FINE, I could care less.

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Could u ever date a SILLY/FUNNY chick...

even if she looked like THIS???

tumblr_ltjtmaDPxa1qag8gfo1_500.jpg

Have you ever dated a girl who was a real silly joker, not immature necessarily but never really serious?

Could you deal with that on the regular basis as a girlfriend or even wifey status??

For some reason, although I like a sense of humor, a chick who is TOO funny turns me off...

Which is interesting since women tend to SEEK OUT FUNNY guys?

Majik

Star
Registered
My first serious gf was like that but it was highschool so some of it was immaturity. She kept me laughing but most of the time I was like turn that shit down. I'd be trying to turn up the romance n this bitch starts cracking jokes and laughing. Good sex though she still a friend even today but she's calmed down the silliness a whole lot.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My first serious gf was like that but it was highschool so some of it was immaturity. She kept me laughing but most of the time I was like turn that shit down. I'd be trying to turn up the romance n this bitch starts cracking jokes and laughing. Good sex though she still a friend even today but she's calmed down the silliness a whole lot.

THIS is what I'm talking about...:yes:

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been with chicks that has had a good sense of humor. But no goofy chicks

But for her I'll make an exception:yes:

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
I don't like a quiet chick so I for a chick that has a sense of humor. But the downright silly ones; either have no friends or they have too many friends. When they come off that natural high they crash hard and you have to deal with it. The bad part is if their girlfriends can't have fun without them, you will always lose that battle unless you tag along.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
The looks fade, even if they don't literally, they do due to familiarity.:hmm:

Eventually you are going to have to love her mind to make that shit work over in the long haul.:hmm:

Cause titties, hips, lips, and ass ain't going to be enough, even if you are 'just fucking'.:smh:

Finding a woman with a sense of humor is a good find cause somedays you are going to need a laugh to stop from crying, especially if you're a black man....in this economy.

Glad I found one and she's good looking too!:D

*two cents*

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is a foolish thread, we know damn well women aren't funny :roflmao:

it's rare but some women are funny, i used to mess with this chick that i called the comeback queen because anytime i said something slick or funny to/about her she'd have a equally slick/funny comeback. Most women want you to entertain them but she was one that could go back and forth in conversation, she was a woman like dude described above, cute with a phat ass but she was somebody elses girlfriend:lol::lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man this chick I dealt with would start acting silly after a certain time.
I didn't really realize it until her sister said something one night. It was like after 11 that thang would get loony as hell.

So I can say I could deal with a silly gal