BGOL: Could u ever date a SILLY/FUNNY chick?

Could you date a woman who was a jokster?

• Yes. I appreciate humor and silliness in a relationship.

Votes: 191 81.6%
  • No. A little funny goes a long way.

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • If she FINE, I could care less.

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Finding a woman that can make you laugh is rare....:)

Finding one you are laughing with and not at is even rarer...:yes:

I am lucking to currently be with one that does both.:D

*two cents*

The looks fade, even if they don't literally, they do due to familiarity.:hmm:

Eventually you are going to have to love her mind to make that shit work over in the long haul.:hmm:

Cause titties, hips, lips, and ass ain't going to be enough, even if you are 'just fucking'.:smh:

Finding a woman with a sense of humor is a good find cause somedays you are going to need a laugh to stop from crying, especially if you're a black man....in this economy.

Glad I found one and she's good looking too!:D

*two cents*

Truth.com

And I'm still with her too!:cheers:

*two cents*

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered
she isn't irresponsible or disrespectful...just really a jokester.
Mature ppl know when to straighten up and take matters seriously. If you can't settle down and handle serious matters like an adult, well, that makes you... immature. Hence the oxymoron. Can't have it both ways.

Making a joke of literally everything is both irresponsible and disrespectful. I know a few females like that. They behave like grown kids.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

Ike-Tina-choke500pix.jpg

They all say that until they realize "almost unapproachable"

• Doesn't give a fuck: as in not interested in them...
  • Doesn't give a fuck: as in he has a prime time line up and her hours are 2:00am-4:00am every other Thursday....maybe.
  • Doesn't give a fuck: "Guess what Tuesday is....Slap a ho day!"
ABC1197576243699.jpg

Mayne young chicks are as stupid as they are arrogant.

*two cents*

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
I appreciate a woman who properly understands timing. Sometimes we have to be able to laugh at ourselves, sometimes things are very serious.

Everything in a timing.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
I love a woman with a sense of humor, laughter is a rare but needed ingredient to a relationship..........................Chuckle

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I like women who don't take themselves TOO seriously. It irks me when I come across females that act like they are above getting loose every now and then. That being said, I like funny, but not goofy.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The looks fade, even if they don't literally, they do due to familiarity.:hmm:

Eventually you are going to have to love her mind to make that shit work over in the long haul.:hmm:

Cause titties, hips, lips, and ass ain't going to be enough, even if you are 'just fucking'.:smh:

Finding a woman with a sense of humor is a good find cause somedays you are going to need a laugh to stop from crying, especially if you're a black man....in this economy.

Glad I found one and she's good looking too!:D

*two cents*

This guy gets it. :)

Looks aren't everything and only a fool would stay with a woman simply because she looks good.
Good sex will keep people in an unhappy, unhealthy relationship far longer than they should be. (Male and Female).
However; if you find a woman who:
- you find attractive
- has a good head on her shoulders
- who you have great chemistry with
- is sexually compatible
- you share the same values
- have common interests with
then you are truly a fortunate individual...

But, If you have a woman who also has a great sense of humor and who makes you laugh, then, my friend you've got the absolute rarest gem among jewels...:yes:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's all we should ever date. Any person lacking a sense of humor or cannot be goofy from time to time Is surely a miserable person. Unfunny people are the worst to deal with, period.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
I love a funny girl, I had one, but she also had jealousy, but she was beautiful, and had a great sex drive, I probably lost one....but she was a headache...damn I miss her

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love me a funny woman. Relationships can be hard and like a couple of other people said you have to be able to laugh and it helps to have a woman who can make you laugh when times get a little tough.