BGOL Vision Board...post & visualize what you want, need & aspire for

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't usually believe in these type of things...

but damn it if I haven't heard and seen some people really find success from visualization.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-rider/the-scientific-reason-why_b_6392274.html

So no real rules but lets stay positive.

Just post something you REALLY want or need or aspire to.

And hopefully not only your own faith and hard work and positive energy will lead to good things

but those fellow members who are also positive will be supportive and put some more positive energy out there.

Peace and remember....

We are Wakanda.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Screen-Shot-2016-05-16-at-8.25.50-AM.png

my own website, podcast network and youtube​

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
powerball-jackpot.jpg

to win this and use the money to do this...

List-of-HBCUs.jpg

academic, need based and athletic sholarships

improve all facilities and make it a VIABLE option for top Black recruits especially from Football, Baseball and Basketball.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I hate these if you think positive good things will happen type quotes, tell t to kids starving in Africa or people who are about to be executed by Isis

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
non profit initiative to mentor & guide lower income teens from school to careers -trade, craft, or college also expose them to careers in fields that are overlooked or not easily accessible. in 8 years

a house and land in either Penn VA NC or GA within 7 years

new 911 Carrera 4s in 4 years

2013_porsche_911_carrera_4s_1_1920x1080.jpg

used 2015 Merc SLS AMG Roadster in 7 years

09-2012-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-roadster-fd.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
33elxjt.jpg

To build a nation for blacks here in the dirty south. The original nation. Life like it was in the beginning before other races were created. The black man has not seen his day in over 50 thousand years. All these generations of following Satan (whites) is about to come to a complete end. And the black nation, the original nation will retake the world back.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Chris-Pardo-Method-Jackson-Hole2.jpg

Home i'm planning to build within 2 years.

11378992_839404022816199_623865585_n.jpg

Watching my daughter graduate from Medical school(ignore the BLM button and perm).

older-middle-age-boomer-black-couple-16x9.jpg

My wife and I retired, traveling and seeing the world.No worries about kids.No worries about income.No drama, just enjoying each other and seeing the world.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Live to see Cancer cured, and totally eradicated, or at least cured in children.
see the video report on this site:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-fda-breakthrough-status-duke-university-cancer-therapy/

Breakthrough Status
Scott Pelley follows patients in a clinical trial of a new cancer therapy with results promising enough to make the treatment a breakthrough

A bold experiment to kill a vicious cancer has won breakthrough status from the Food and Drug Administration. Early tests at Duke University have been so successful the FDA will fast track this treatment to hundreds of patients while it's still being evaluated for final approval. The therapy is audacious. It uses the polio virus to attack a virulent brain cancer called glioblastoma - which is a death sentence of astonishing speed that leaves patients with only months to live. For two years, we've been following volunteers in the Duke clinical trial. We have witnessed nearly miraculous recoveries and unexpected defeats on a journey of discovery beyond the known frontiers of science.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
see the video report on this site:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-fda-breakthrough-status-duke-university-cancer-therapy/

Breakthrough Status
Scott Pelley follows patients in a clinical trial of a new cancer therapy with results promising enough to make the treatment a breakthrough

A bold experiment to kill a vicious cancer has won breakthrough status from the Food and Drug Administration. Early tests at Duke University have been so successful the FDA will fast track this treatment to hundreds of patients while it's still being evaluated for final approval. The therapy is audacious. It uses the polio virus to attack a virulent brain cancer called glioblastoma - which is a death sentence of astonishing speed that leaves patients with only months to live. For two years, we've been following volunteers in the Duke clinical trial. We have witnessed nearly miraculous recoveries and unexpected defeats on a journey of discovery beyond the known frontiers of science.
god is good! there is hope.

thank you brother vicious.