BGOL Vision Board...post & visualize what you want, need & aspire for

domingo

Star
BGOL Investor
the-japanese-art-of-decluttering-and-organizin-2-638.jpg

too much unnecessary junk surrounding me

(in more ways than one)

You can download the .epub from here...use Calibre to convert if you need to.

http://www.ebookarchive.net/2016/03/the-life-changing-magic-of-tidying-up--marie-kondo-epub.html

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't usually believe in these type of things...

but damn it if I haven't heard and seen some people really find success from visualization.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-rider/the-scientific-reason-why_b_6392274.html

So no real rules but lets stay positive.

Just post something you REALLY want or need or aspire to.

And hopefully not only your own faith and hard work and positive energy will lead to good things

but those fellow members who are also positive will be supportive and put some more positive energy out there.

Peace and remember....

We are Wakanda.

shit works

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't usually believe in these type of things...

but damn it if I haven't heard and seen some people really find success from visualization.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-rider/the-scientific-reason-why_b_6392274.html

So no real rules but lets stay positive.

Just post something you REALLY want or need or aspire to.

And hopefully not only your own faith and hard work and positive energy will lead to good things

but those fellow members who are also positive will be supportive and put some more positive energy out there.

Peace and remember....

We are Wakanda.

I do know for a fact if you are able to visualize, meditate on what you want it will happen, you have to know how to focus and harness yo energy..

and understand there is no concept of time so it could happen tomorrow or in ten years, but the minute you have the slightest doubt.. you kill it..

we have no idea how powerful our brains are which is why we are trained to only use a small portion of it.. good news is we can change that...

btw what is Wakanda?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I do know for a fact if you are able to visualize, meditate on what you want it will happen, you have to know how to focus and harness yo energy..

and understand there is no concept of time so it could happen tomorrow or in ten years, but the minute you have the slightest doubt.. you kill it..

we have no idea how powerful our brains are which is why we are trained to only use a small portion of it.. good news is we can change that...

btw what is Wakanda?

Wakanda is the fictional African nation where the Black Panther rules and is the most technologically advanced and wealthiest nation on the planet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
for 2017...

N84_4bLN-8o9trifPPDL0NQWJ_z25oav8KPO7AdeMFCCX8Gxp-sJYnmcn5VUpGQ-aAo=w300

all out bgol brethren to be safe, healthy, wealthy, successful and really build with each other.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
for the board to be even better to be fun and informative and bold and helpful and private

but never lose that realness...

28hfspi.jpg