BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hold that L in Jesus name.

rodneyking.gif

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep, because nothing says expert like a 4-4 record

God damb right!!! I'm take my lumps and 4th overall seed n be proud of it nigga!

Yo ass gonna get bounced in the playoffs that bye week gon make you soft. Big Ballers don't take days off nugha! I was a expansion team last year now I'm in the playoffs bish. Weirdo tight end hoarding ass!!!

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God damb right!!! I'm take my lumps and 4th overall seed n be proud of it nigga!

Yo ass gonna get bounced in the playoffs that bye week gon make you soft. Big Ballers don't take days off nugha! I was a expansion team last year now I'm in the playoffs bish. Weirdo tight end hoarding ass!!!
Lol@ worried about a bye week.
Last I checked I got the two best te in non ppr and 2 of the top 6 if you want to include wr into that mix.
I think I’m doing something right

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol@ worried about a bye week.
Last I checked I got the two best te in non ppr and 2 of the top 6 if you want to include wr into that mix.
I think I’m doing something right

Primed to cool off when it counts :lol: I would shut up if I was you I could have beat you if I had started Stills

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Time to pick up Kaep!!!!

Howard Balzer reports Texans owner Bob McNair has "signed off" on working out Colin Kaepernick following Deshaun Waton's season-ending knee injury.